Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

:no_mouth: :exclamation: :interrobang: :interrobang:

If that player is not trolling or the lowest Bronze 5 player in the game. Then I don’t understand what could have happened.

Mute chat.

Ok, you guys are depressing me now.

Not Murky.

Game doesn’t teach players how to play it.

1 Like

Murky need to die 55x4 to achieve the same goal, quite a challenge I guess. :joy:

1 Like

I summon more info about your game.

1 Like

Love qm past midnight. Then you get this team that have no clue about anything and tank hides behind his dmg dealers insteed of him being frontline.

https://imgur.com/a/d0t9BH1

enemy team ofc got 5 perfect team working players and i get 4 players that only joined to show how low iq they has.

And guldan was ofc a russian that keep on spamming chat with words no one understands while dieing to camps.

Wow 33 characters were lost in one game.

Yeah, it’s not like we are in a thread about salt posts that exceeds 3.5k posts of angry comments, lol.

“Oh ill just use my q to stop illadin that’ll be enough to counter him” -me as imperius in draft

Please someone hit me with a chair

Later on in another match:

“Hanamura is xul’s best map, just trust me”. Going to need that chair to boink someone else now /s

4 Likes

Let’s have some fun maybe?

queues

First game, probius dies alone 1 time, his fault only, baby rages in chat complaining that the tank isn’t with him at all times, decides to afk behind the gates and do nothing for the rest of the game.

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME SO SHlT? CAN’T FIND ONE DECENT MATCH? NOT EVEN ONE?

I would give more :blue_heart:'s to this if I could

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this qualifies but. I just finished a QM game where, after we won the first objective on Alterac. All 5 enemies gave up.

Midway through the push they just all disappeared from the map. We got 2 forts and a keep, and they just let me 100 to 0 their mid keep.

Never had 5 player give up before

1 Like

There is a special place in hell for ANYONE who runs the Tracer Aba combo in a duo in QM

and hopefully it’s similar to Granny GOodness’ orphanage

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same. It takes 5 people to win, while it takes only 1 idiot to make 5 people lose. And also, the game is more punishing then rewarding. When I had lose streaks, I could see the ranked point that I was losing reach 500… I never won more than 230 for a win streak. And by streak, I mean 10 games in a row…

Sounds like the Korean lol server in the event there’s no surrender button. They take the unofficial surrender

The one thing I would be salty about, is not Blizzard ; it would be the players. And most of all, the premade of 2 or 3 who will only care about their party members and not the 3 or 2 other team members… sometimes defying the most basic logic… I’m sure a lot of us can relate to that.

2 Likes

Some games are just super frustrating :frowning:

There you go. I was probably playing way worse than i remember, my teammates way better than i remember and the game not quite the stomp i remember; i was essentially very salty after three such games in a row yesterday evening.

1 Like

This is why I recap my most frustrating matches after sleeping on this.
My Memories aren’t so precise when I’m stuck in such a frustrating situation.
It’s hard, but stopping before it all escalates and not try to push even harder was a very useful lesson I’ve learned.

1 Like

“I don’t care about the game, I am here to have fun”

Li-Ming player, in Diamond 2 Storm League, with 4 deaths, after noted by the team support that he is permanently out of position.

Like… why don’t you stick with UD? QM?
Why do you just troll in league and make your team lose the game?

Same goes for lastpick Gazlow who just afk-pushed whole game and didn’t even bother to come to objectives.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, same happens in Master.

1 Like

Problem is, why arent these people banned or just decay somewhere where they belong?

1 Like