Reviving Heroes of the Storm

I corrected his misspelling of brawls being written off not as a denial but out of annoyance having to read yet another off-topic post. I’m more of a “hater” than all of you combined and recently received the distinction of being called the most negative poster on a gaming forum by someone who claims to have twenty years of experience. Accordingly, I’m a blanket hater of this community’s so-called ideas. Like other gaming communities you’re largely aimless. Case in point, there’s not much to be done about matchmaking. The population is low, be thankful you still find the game playable without waiting for ten minutes.

None of you have great ideas - that’s part of the problem. The developers don’t either and unsurprisingly you can’t pressure them.

No one in this game understands where to look to at least try to unlock the potential of this game. No one has a sense for the big picture. Everyone looks at Heroes of the Storm through the narrow lens of their own experience. That’s why an obviously valuable change like giving players access to virtually as many heroes as they want of their own choice at an affordable rate doubling as an ownership payment flies over your heads at the same time some of you complain the game can’t make money. The Blizzard people with their noses buried in “the industry literature” can’t come up with a decent deal for players, instead they introduce loot boxes that they fill with sprays, banners, portraits, who knows what else, and they broke down skins into three separate versions while apparently greatly limiting the incidence of the more valuable and desirable items in these loot boxes. Some spreadsheet told them they did alright the same way a spreadsheet told them they had success with the anomalies.

It’s embarrassing. Between the people behind the scenes who get paid to have ideas and the people here and on reddit who have been sinking with the ship you can’t scrape together half a brain and one ball.

How does no one understand that brawls, balance, matchmaking, anomalies, advertisement, and every God-forsaken thing you people talk about has no effect on the direction of the game? This game needs a core change to engage players, not just another gripe or minor idea. Otherwise it will remain in the scrap heap its own company put it in. Everyone knew the game was declining.

By the way, who remembers they might have been working on Guilds? The community liked that idea! A lot of people were optimistic about the future of the game until what should have been common sense reared its ugly head. This game is not good enough; it needs change. It has promising elements but it’s not pushed forward.

Oh that’s right, you’re that guy. The one who says everyone here and the Devs have bad ideas… I gather all of your ideas are marvels to behold?

Ohh, I’ve proposed that idea many times. By your reasoning it must be a bad idea.

What really, you’re going to complain about Loot Boxes? I mean, if they gave away the roster as you suggested, would you also want all cosmetics free too? Also many of us have suggested that the roster should be more easily obtained by new players. Including me! Another bad idea I guess.

Many of us here, including me have suggested guilds multiple times.

3 Likes

I’m at a loss of non-profane words.

rubs head in despair

I mean it’s laughable, but if I’m the only one who gets it that’s… really bad. Obviously explains everything.

What’s the point of this comment?

First post I wholeheartedly agree with. Go, BattleTag, spread my word. You have a role too.

Oh my God the bait :rofl:
You absolute fool you took the bait

Damn this troll is getting fat. Why don’t you guys stop feeding it? I mean it’s bad for everything and everyone involved.

3 Likes
1 Like

An animated movie - never would’ve guessed it. Who’s into anime?

I totally miss the days of HOH, at least she was colorful!

1 Like

I didn’t care for HOH’s posts. I would rather have HOH than this one, or any try hard troll.

1 Like

Lol, did you just call me “a low effort” troll? :rofl:

Eh, you’re kind of a lolcow.

2 Likes

At least you finally admit you are one.

No, but I’m enjoying the ludicrous extent to which you’re taking it. Here’s someone who comes along with actual ideas and not only is he labeled a troll but a low effort one to boot! It’s incredible.

You can’t say things like this repeatedly:

Then have the expectation of receiving quality feedback or even opening a constructive dialogue. As for your ideas, it’s nothing that hasn’t been suggested before more times than I remember, both on the forums and Reddit.

See above.

2 Likes

The “quality feedback” came first. Case in point:

In your own words, what is the actual idea written in English featured at the start of the thread? There is no constructive dialogue when people demonstrably can’t even read. Why do you believe you’re entitled to participate in such dialogue?

There is a painfully obvious lack of mature people in this game’s community, and constructively that holds it back. When the developers themselves need help, well, you have wasted potential. That’s the point of this thread. Wasted potential. This game can be made better for all parties involved, but the parties are the biggest obstacles.

Trust me, my post are at best, low effort when it comes to you.

What is incredible is your arrogance and delusion. Would you rather be called a high effort troll? It’s higher on the scale, depending on how you look at it.

I find it painfully hilarious you alone think you can change HOTS with this idea. You essentially said that no one is on your level to improve the game and this thread was pointed at the devs and not something that community can partake in.
Your first mistake was to present your idea here. You needed to write a handwritten letter with a feathered fountain pen, sealed with wax of your family crest featuring a troll, to be delivered by horseback to Blizzard Headquarters. Only then will they take you seriously.

Oops sorry, I fed… Haha, just like in the game!

2 Likes

So low effort you don’t even amuse me. Basically you just tapped out and are stinking up the place. Pretty lame.

Just start reading the thread. :sweat_smile:

Ah huh.

I just don’t have the patience to be less offensive, not to mention it’s kind of for your own good. There is such a thing as getting too comfortable with oneself.