Reviving Heroes of the Storm

Keep in mind too he said the Dev’s also had no good ideas either. I feel this is a thread for only one. Cozy.

The irony!

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not a lie. Look at their track record. Outside of balance, new heroes and maps - the between the rails tasks - their ideas have done nothing to make the game more popular at best and have been failures at worst. That’s the “adult world” :earth_americas:. You can deny it or adapt. At least be reconciled to it or something, but it’s not a lie.

I didn’t start by focusing on you all sucking, but when I’m not listened to it’s time to write it like it is. You all absolutely suck when it comes to developing serious ideas.

If you’re able to explain this. I will give you a cookie.

No one asked you to. You know I haven’t played the game in years. I just enjoy busting on trolls like you.

The OP has so much irony, they can start an ironworks shop.

Lol, we treated you in kind. We told you like it is. Your ideas suck. Live with it.

1 Like

So you’re an actual troll. lol Not a good one either might I add. Anyway, what has you not playing? I would ask why you still hang around doing nothing on the forum too but that’s too personal of a question. It’s pretty weird you’ve been doing this for years.

I have no idea why you spend all this time arguing with strangers on the internet and then imply that you live in or know of the adult world lmao

2 Likes

Well, you keep replying and you keep boiling down a discussion about a dead game to worldview and philosophy, through personal slights and weird flexes.

So there’s at least entertainment if we hang around, yeh.

It’s like watching a kid try to explain their way out of being in trouble, only you’re not in trouble, you just kind of started firing off.

And you still haven’t answered what you want people to do, when the dev team won’t touch any ideas whatsoever whether good or bad…

What does the dev team actually do? Do they use these communities at all or do they just pay lip service to the notion that they value ideas? It certainly seems someone is still working on the game and not just on the odd new hero. It was stated as much in the summer anomaly thread.

I recall these letters being gold a few days ago.