Problems with connecting to game

Hi all. Today when game match is found I have “connecting to game message” and then I’m disconnected. Is it internet problems in my area or something else? Does anyone know?

1 Like

Since yesterday evening i am also having issues. Often when searching for a fast game, it shows “ERROR - At connting to the game a error ocured. Please try again later” (translated). And if you try just right again to hit ready, it shows “Queue can not be joined as the status is locked.”

1 Like

Having this same issue on US servers as well

2 Likes

Same here:

• start searching for a game (ranked)
  • game is found
  • ERROR
  • start searching for a game again
  • ‘Queue can not be joined as the status is locked.’
  • start searching for a game
  • searching for a game forever
2 Likes

Hey there,

Does this same error happen when switching regions? For example if we’re logging into Europe, try logging in with Americas.

Let us know how things go. Cheers!

Hello, I play in the Americas region and this is happening to me as well. After readying up for a game like Quick Match or Storm League, there will come an “Error - a problem occurred while connecting to the game. Please try again later”. This happened to me last night 5/11 and today 5/12. It continues to happen and prohibits me from getting into a game.

I can’t even log onto EU but I experience the same error when queuing up in NA games. I’m guessing that DDoS affected a lot more than we know.

1 Like

I can play 1 game. After the 1 game, I have to exit out of HOTS and the launcher. Log back in, and then I can play again. If I don’t exit out and try to play again, then I get all kinds of error messages.

Hi Kaldraydis,

I would gladly connect to other regions but character levels… don’t wanna start with less heroes and all of them at level 1.
Today is the second day of this noticed problems, now I’m having this error:
“you cannot enter the match making queue because your status has been locked”
this is curious, what on earth I did? :slight_smile:
[edit]
Connected, one game played, then the same error. I wasn’t changing servers, so don’t know why, it might be network related? Any info on recent routing problems?

This error happens in all the game mods. Vs AI Quick Match, Unranked, Ranked and ARAM. Furthermore, game fps have gotten worse. It doesn’t matter if I reduce the quality or not. A restart computer might bypass the error message but it doesn’t solve the issue.

Same error here, play in Americas Server, started since yesterday.

I’m having this exact issue on the US Servers since yesterday. I’ve restarted the app, my computer, nothing works.

1 Like

I have the same issue on QM mode in Europe. Restarting, reinstalling or connecting to a different region doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Best way to kill your game Blizz, introduce the inability to play it. Genius. What a terrible company.

Every time I try to authenticate to the game in the US, it fails to connect 2-3 times.

I get disconnected from QM games as they are about to load. I get a message that I cannot requeue because I am locked out. About 10 seconds later I can try to requeue.

Other Blizzard games connect fine, even during all of these experiences.

Have the same issues. The only thing that works if restarting the game a bunch of times until i can get into a game…

Same issue, it is extremly anoying… EU here !

I change modes (without queueing) and seems like i am forcing the game to understand that i am not “in game or queue or whatever happens” and then it will let me queue again.

1 or 2 game after it is the same problem…

Sorry for the speling and weird explanation, EN is not my native language but sometimes the stupid thigns matter to help with the solution

I rarely post here cause its not much of a husle to wait a few hours or a day for a fix and I am not quite sure if the maintenance was done properly. I am having all of the issues mentioned above. Strange that no one has even bothered to explain or fix them for couple of days now. GL on ur next games mic…sorry… Blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, SA server, since yesterday.

I have this problem as well. First is was failed to join game. Then game account locked.