Problems with connecting to game

Same issue. Will not let me join games account is locked after I try to search for game.

I am still having this problem today. Every time I queue up for QW it says I can’t connect or something and stops the queue. I’ve tried quitting/restarting and it still happens. Please fix!

I started having this issue yesterday, and continue to have it today.

I played a ranked match and the results never seemed to load. When I got back to the lobby I noticed my rank points didn’t change, and when I queue up it searches, says “Connecting”, then says “ERROR - A problem occurred while connecting to the game. Please try again later.”

Mine let me play an ARAM and it showed up in my match history, but no success on Ranked games or finding the missing match from my history.

Wasted half an hour trying to get into SL, and only one response from a blue so far. Keep up the great work! Just pull the plug already.

Same. It’s really annoying.

EU server here.
Too many issues in the last days.
Can’t connect to games.
Status locked and I can’t queue again.
Over and over again.

It’s been one day now with this hell of a bug and you still haven’t figured out what is wrong with the game?
It’s not like this bug is frequent and very infuriating… Only 75% of your searches yeld this result.

Could you please talk to us? What is the status on fixing this issue?

Can’t get into the game either, I keep getting a version mismatch error

I’m not sure if this is the same issue, but every time I try to group with friends to do any game mode we get an error that says “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.” and we can’t queue. It doesn’t matter who is leader either. We have all restarted computers, bnet client, and game and nothing has worked for a couple days now.

Actually for me it seems to be resolved, hadn’t it anymore since Thursday. What i changed was that i removed my undervoltage of my SOC (Ryzen 3000). But i really don’t know if it is connected or just coincident…

Hey all,

Thank you for following up with me and for your continued reports. We are having our engineers investigate these errors as we speak. Once we have more info I’ll update this thread.

We hope to have more information soon. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

been having same issue for a couple weeks. Cant connect to battlenet services. I have to restart the game like 3 times to get in. US here

Is there any update to this? I now have the same issue and cannot play any game modes. Tried resetting the game/router/computer to no avail.

1 Like

This just started happening today to me as well :frowning: I’m on windows 10 and I’ve factory reset hots, reinstalled hots, released and renewed my ip, and made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have 0 internet issues with other services/games and can download at normal speeds.

Anything else I can try to do to prevent the “A problem occured while connecting to the game. Please try again later” error? It seems like it’s not related to anything on my computer at this point (unless there’s something that persists a reinstall + factory reset).

1 Like

Same thing started for me last night. I got disconnected in the middle of a ranked game, couldn’t reconnect. Restarted the game and tried reconnecting again, it failed and then behaved like there was no game to rejoin. The loss showed up for me later.

Today, any game mode I try to queue for comes back with "A problem occured while connecting to the game. Please try again later” after it starts to connect to a game. I can requeue, but I just get the same error every time.

I tried a scan/repair. Other games work fine. No other internet issues. Astound ISP user if it matters.

Edit: Seems it will randomly get into a game 1/10 times. No lag once I’m in. Makes queues rather painful though.

started with me last night too, tried all the crap everyone else mentions. it might be Astound. I have Wave G which is now Astound. games connect at random. its nothing on my local network. tried everything. its nothing on my local computer tried everything.

@Kaldraydis any update dood? your network people need to talk with Astound. Specifically the Wave G network in Washington state (Bellevue, Redmond, Greater Seattle area)

@Kaldraydis any update dood? your network people need to talk with Astound. Specifically the Wave G network in Washington state (Bellevue, Redmond, Greater Seattle area)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.