Press F for Whitemane

What’s boring and what’s not is not an objective point.
This game (MOBA’s in general) are ever changing. If you can’t stand that, it was just a matter of fact which “horrible” changes will turn you off.

Lúcio’s and Chromie’s reworks made me play them more.
And these are just the recent ones.
I started to play Uther more and more after his rework from the full-of-generic-talents-piano-Uther.

So okay, you never played a Hero more thanks to a rework, maybe you never will, but… that’s you.

1 Like

I get it. It works with her Zeal,

Didn’t play alot of the characters that got reworked but the new Sylvanas sure as hell is more fun than the old one.

2 Likes

a lot of peple stopped playing with a type of hero after their rework. I don’t say that every rework is bad, because it’s not true. I think Raynor was good in the past and he good hero today too.

I remember i asked one of my dude the next question: Why don’t you play with nova anymore? He said: I don’t like the new one. He stopped playing with this game after his last favourite heroes were reworked too. I think it was Sylvana, but i’m not sure. I don’t spend time with this game either.

I was really-really pissed off at tyrande rework, but i can understand why was she reworked. I still think this could happen betterly. I remember lich king and Zul jin attack speed was increased and their attack dmg was decreased after a topic here on the forums, and at both of them the Good talent lane was completly different after that. Small changes are matters too. Most of them is not even said in the patches…

Junkrat rework is pretty cool actually i have to say.

1 Like

F

Power level issues aside, they completely ruined the gameplay itself. Sure, they might buff her when they see how terrible she is (not like we told them a million times) but what are we left with then? A boring right-click bot. No mana management of old Whitemane, no smart usage of abilities; just click Q on someone and right click on enemy. Hope you enjoy that fun and engaging gameplay pattern.

11 Likes

It’s definitely not garbage. I wish they hadn’t increased the cooldown for Scarlet Aegis, so I’d feel better picking it when needed, but Divine Reckoning is my go-to atm.

1 Like

I tested her. It just feels like playing Kael with no mana. Boring AA build.

2 Likes

So, uh, I giffed the perfect moment from new whitemane. It’s up on reddit because I can’t post gifs here.

4 Likes

Dont normalize this people. Reworks are criticized for sure but having played this game for years, I havent seen a worse rework. Think as if they changed alexstrasza to aa healer for no reason. Same happened to whitemane. Its worse than chromie rework. It changed something great to bad. Game lost a colour.

F

9 Likes

This one right?

9 Likes

Yep.
Looks fun, doesn’t it? You may not like it, but this is what peak inquisition use looks like.

1 Like

F

Goodbye Whitemane, it was fun while it lasted :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

so when they nerf AA build WM won’t be able to heal then? great rework…

5 Likes

F

5 Likes

F to whitemane and everyone that mains her. thanks for making an amazing hero and fun to play turn into mega boring blizzard really appreciated the effort you put in it to ruin one of the best and unique healers in the game. also an early F to tassadar and the other heroes that are getting rework as well

11 Likes

Ok the only thing I have is.

Y I K E S

This is embarrassing to even look at omg, they really did screw up with this one way than I thought. :frowning:

9 Likes

F

I liked the healer mage playstyle. She will be missed.

10 Likes

If they re done working on this then F
If not then well I’ll wait and see.

boycott white mane tell ur friends she suck now

The rework is a complete disaster but let’s not outright lie and claim Whitemane had any sort of talent diversity.

2 Likes