Press F for Whitemane

Today we lost fun gameplay, talent diversity and interesting mechanics.
Let’s press F for Whitemane my brothers.

F

44 Likes

F

(twentycharacters)

18 Likes

F

Another hero gone.

19 Likes

F

Farewell, my fanatical Inquisitor…

22 Likes

In EU the patch has not hit yet, so i´m going to enjoy a few last games before she is removed.

20 Likes

Go on rcw, do it for the Scarlet Crusade, one… last… time…

23 Likes

I’m enjoying what I think is her AA build. It’s a little nerfed from the PTR but seems pretty good. I don’t know about the other builds.

1 Like

Oh for the last time mass res isnt coming ba- oh woops …

4 Likes

F

Having played the game when most people left in this tough year, I quit after they showed how tasteless a game designer could ever be.

10 Likes

So how is she now gonna get mana back in fights. Spamming Clemency gonna be fun in teamfights cause you cant use your other spells without going omm after 20 sec.

2 Likes

F

I’ll probably test her more in the live game a bit but otherwise see you in 3 months after several patch iterations finally make her at least interesting to play.

2 Likes

F.

Both to Whitemane and my ability to log in.
I get disconnected as soon as I log in, have closed and reopened several times with no results. ;n;

4 Likes
Team 1 2 3 4 5
Red Abathur Imperius Alexstrasza Hanzo ETC
Blue Varian Guldan Whitemane Samuro Zagara

Yes, that is QM.
Yes, that is a TB Varian.
Yes, that Guldan took the reduced healing.
Yes, that Aba cloned all that is nice for interrupt without end.
Yes, that ETC landed every single Mosh on 2+ enemies.
Yes, it was a bunch of suiciders there on Alterac Pass.

Yes, team real, old Whitemane prevailed!

2 Likes

F.

Two games in. My god she is boring as hell now. You OOM near instantly, if you get any room to right click, your team is immortal. Abilities, what are those? Oh, just the thing that gives nazeebo stacks.

17 Likes

She made healing unbelievably skillbased, interactive, unique and fun. Was one of the best designs-not even abusable-. I keep thinking about every aspect of her right now as an almost phd engineer, any holes. There is litterally none. If they crave, thirst for diversity like a progressive american they could have buffed her other builds-which in fact were viable-.

F

19 Likes

F

What’s the point of even casting W now?

7 Likes

F

One less fun healer in my repertoire. I play almost all of them, but this disgrace of a rework is not worth touching. Yet another boring AA healer I can barely differentiate from all the other reworked AA heroes.

15 Likes

F

NO more immortality from Hellobg’s WM.

10 Likes

F

9 Likes

F

After testing her it doesn’t feel fun, you can somewhat heal like the other healers in numbers, but you run out of mana quickly if you are in a tf and there are a lot of talents that feels you are not going to take them.

Before she seemed more fun and had more talent diversity, now it feels like a tyrande, i will test her a little bit more but old whitemane was better and more fun i believe

7 Likes