OW characters don't belong in HotS

Apart from Lucio ow chars have almost no sustain.

1 Like

Tracer has a self heal talent. Genji blocks damage, and could gain a shield from it, not that I like that talent. Dva just summons a new mech. Gets a free one with no deaths if she explodes. Lucio and Ana are healers. Zaria Gives shields to herself and allies. I think Hanzo is the only one without some kind of sustain. Also, since they are high mobility, they can all dodge skill shots pretty well, especially tracer with all her blinks. As for people that can 1v5, Genji is one of them…

Nah but keep dreaming, I just keeping finding loopholes in your argument like most of all anti overwatch players but keep on your overwatch crusade because it makes you and others laughable.

1 Like

I actually disagree simply because compared to any other MOBA game out there, this is BY FAR the most balanced and really the most unique/diverse one too. It’s a nice thing and it is one of the reasons I enjoy this game better. And hence the balance is better here, it means that while some characters might have some slight advantages over others, they will lack in other regards and thus balance themselves. Tracer’s ultimate sure is present at level one but compared to many other ultimates for example , hers is weaker. And additionally you’re not able to choose between 2 different ultimates… you just have the same one that you can slightly change at lvl 10 and that’s it

I don’t see a problem with joining OW to otger blizzard universes. And I don’t see any ban of OW heroes neither in competitive: they have mobility, they can be strong, but nothing too bad.
I think balance issues are elsewhere: loads of useless and underpowered heroes that have no chances in mid-high rank fights.
OW heroes do quite well for what I see, they are often picked and seldom banned.

Just diva maybe kinda sucks, but she is half immortal and can force people out of objs, you gotta pay that somehow!

3 Likes

What? Only Tracer, Genji and maybe Hanzo have this mobility. Except of Ana, Zarya has no mobility, D.va only a very limited with one with her boosters and Junkrat only has his mine.

Clearly you don’t know how much mobility that means for d.va and junkrat lol. Both of those abilities are on like a 2 second cooldown with the right talents, and the mine goes over walls. Not to mention rocket ride mount.

This just made me laugh, a game that is sposed to have a mix of all of blizzards heroes from various games and here you all saying all the characters from one certain game do not belong. That is just funny.

1 Like

I just dont think they belong here. i RATHER other blizz games then ov heros where they have a poplar updated game thats gettin a squeal . add characters we want

Ok so i see the only reason people hate them in HoTs is their “Hypermobility”. No actual other reasons. There are dozens of non-hypermobile heroes in Overwatch (Mei, Orisa, Zenyatta, etc.) and even Ana who is already in the game.
So in conclusion: There are no actual reasons to hate them except that Some of them are hypermobile.
Deal with it. Overwatch is also a Blizzard game and just because some people hate them, it won’t stop them from entering HoTS.
Btw if you want to counter Tracer, just pick a hero that has silence. Trust me. She can’t do much without her abilities.

Laughs in Deathwing (Both need to get their ults ready before using them.)

In exchange she has a very low attack damage (With the highest attack speed ofc).

Heroes is characters from all of blizzards games. There is no reason for them not to be in there.

2 Likes