Next Hero After Deathwing?

Winston is iconic, easier to implement, and arguably more unique then “Modern Day Uther.”

Autoattack hits in a cone for medium damage
Leap is an linear movement tool
Bubble soaks all damage of the allies taken in the bubble up to a number
Primal Rage adds more displacement

All you need is another basic ability (maybe a peel? A thwack of the arm that deals light damage and kb) and another hero for an ult? (Echo does an orbital strike, or something)

We do really need a tank, Reinhardt would be a logical choice indeed. I have been waiting for the Diablo 2 druid for a long time now though. The D4 druid also looks amazing, i’m fine with either. Since the game is lacking in supports, druid could easily fulfill that role as well.

2 Likes

I kind of want to see Ulrezaj, a powerful Dark Archon, appear as a hero. Maybe a disruptive siege mage?

Baal or the Diablo II Druid would be great, too.

D2 Druid would be interesting because you could make him a bit of a multi-role character. Elemental/summon build for mage. Shapeshifting for bruiser or tank.

Reinhardt would be great, too.

2 Likes

Honestly, any Hero, I just want this game to be kept alive. but if I had to list some Heroes-
Diablo
Baal-Last of the Prime Evils
Ithereal-Last of the Angiris Council
Lilith-She’ll Probably come out for Diablo 4
Jondar-Because I like his name. jkjk
Starcraft
Selendis-Although, we do have a lot of Protoss, but the more the better.
Devouring One-Zergling, assassin, could be fun.
Hunter Killer- I know, Zagara uses Hydralisk, but I am sure Blizz could figure it out a way.
WoW
Vol’jin-We are missing a Shadow Hunter, not enough Trolls
Cairne-Same with Cairne, not enough Taurens.
Khadgar-Could use all different types of spells.
The Four Horsemen- I have a idea how to implement them, if anyone is interested just msg me.
OW
Sombra-Just to mess with peoples globes sounds like fun.
Reinhardt-The charge has to one shot squishies.
Blizzard Games
Scorch and Fang-Finish off the Lost Vikings
Blackthorne guy-Shotgun backwards

4 Likes

HOPEING FOR ANOTHER 2 PLAYERS HERO LIKE CHO GALL

The mysterious Chimaera of Ashenvale Forest are deadly, territorial beasts who have developed an empathic bond with the Night Elf race. The fearsome, two-headed Chimaera fly above the dark forestlands spewing forth their terrible breath weapons upon all who would defy the sanctity of Kalimdor.

Or a CORE HOUND…that would be seweet

The developers have officially announced that Lilith will not be in the game until the release of D4.

You are right, we have many protoss heroes, but not a single woman among them. So to restore gender equality, a protoss-woman must be added to the game (that’s how it works, isn’t it? :new_moon_with_face:). Selendis is a clear favorite with the community.

You didn’t say anything about Vashj.
Her dialogs were found in the game’s files after the release of Qhira, so this naga is guaranteed to appear in the game.

StarCraft flying units? BrightWing is a flier; I don’t see a problem with other flying units being in-game. “Wraith awaiting launch orders.” I guess we really don’t need another StarCraft Stealthy, though. What about a Carrier? I remember there being different ‘heroic’ versions of just about every unit in the original BroodWar map creator. I really wanted to see Hunter Killer (hydralisk); but Zagara already summons some and there are weak hydras in Braxxis. Then again, there are firebat camp minions on Braxxis- that doesn’t stop Blaze from being a thing. I’m a huge fan of StarCraft; I’d really love every single StarCraft unit to get a Hero slot. StarCraft has always had the least amount of Heroes in HotS; and that’s a shame because it’s my favorite franchise within HotS. Shoot, why not reach out to other developers? SSB finally added Cloud Strife to the roster a few years ago; that was a dream of mine since the first time I played the original SSB. Nowadays people go to Nintendo and request that their characters be put into the game. I just want more. More StarCraft, and perhaps some guest appearances that aren’t even Blizzard’s own characters. Just more StarCraft would be great, though. At least implement more of the units as camps? “Carrier has arrived” would sound great after capturing a boss point.

I really want Devouring One and Hunter Killer, as well. I second this notion. More StarCraft units, please!

3 Likes

Personally I want a duo of heroes that are meant to be played together. Not like Cho’Gall, but more like Rakan and Xayah from LoL where you’re meant to play them together because of their synergies, but you’re still able to play them separately.

completely forgot about Vashj lol, after BC just left my mind…

great ideas. I too would like to see some more flying units.

1 Like

Personally I think the game is anemic when it comes to true tanks (not bruisers or melee assassins but TANKS) so I would like to see Reinhardt or Lei Shen (how dope would a mogu model be?!?). Also I’ll never give up hope for Tirion Fordring making an appearance, but every time we get a light based hero (Uther, Yrel, Anduin) that dream gets further away. Get the Ashbringer in the game!

I don’t have anything to add, but blizz_KinaBREW elaborated a bit on a theoretical mannoroth on reddit. Sorta neat to hear I guess.

Im hoping for either soldier 76 or reaper

I think Next hero of Hots is a character from Warcraft 3 reforged for saying a welcome and greeting to new game.
I can guess some hero in this game like as: Lady vashj,Archimonde,kil jaden,Mannaroth, Tichondrius, Cairne bloodhoof,Antonidas or we can choise many units like as Spell breaker, Nerubians Weaver,naga royal guardian,Demon Inferno,captain,Hogger,Slave master and Mortar team and…
these second characters that i mentioned them are very attractive and can enject a fresh life and energy to hots especially this hero [Mortar team] can be a very good choise for hots(like as sgt hammer).

4 Likes

Unpopular opinion but I really want Mercy from Overwatch.

Hmmm… next Blizzard char after DW… for a franchise, 1st: we need another Blizzard Classics <a.k.a. Interplay before it became Blizzard back in the 1990s> hero like Kyle Vlaros (a.k.a. Blackthorne) or any Clay Fighter like Taffy or Bad Mr. Frosty; 2nd: (yeah yeah yeah… it’s very controversial) haven’t had an Overwatch hero since Hanzo back in late 2K17, so we need at least a Tank or Melee Assassin from that franchise; 3rd: Either StarCraft or Diablo franchise will do wonders (preferably Baal, Assassin <uses claws, shadow disciplines, & crazy traps>, Druid, Paladin, Tosh, any unused Protoss hero, etc…); and finally, we need a new map like something from Rock ‘n’ Roll Racing can be either used for a normal match and/or an unique Heroes’ Brawl match up.

As for WarCraft, I haven’t played any of the new ones since the WarCraft 3 era, so I have nothing in mind from the WarCraft franchise unfortunately.

1 Like

I agree with this sentiment, we do need Blackthorne.

However, I think you have a little bit of a confusion here: Interplay was the publisher, the developer that became Blizzard was “Silicon & Synapse”.

So, pretty much ever S&S game was published by Interplay, but by far not every Interplay game was developed by S&S…

Then there’s the fact that S&S made a whole lot of ports, so they technically developed the games, but they don’t own the Intelectual Properties, and thus (I assume) those characters wouldn’t be eligible for HotS (and some player, including myself, prefer that they aren’t… But that’s why you said “controversial”).

Sidenote: Clay Fighter is one of those Interplay games that were not developed by that-which-would-later-become-Blizzard.

The full list of Blizzard IP’s is

here
  • RPM Racing (not sure about this one, it’s kind of a pseudo-sequel to an Electronic Arts game… But it doesn’t even have characters, anyway).
  • The Lost Vikings
  • Blackthorne
  • Rock 'n Roll Racing (though they don’t own the songs, or the narrator character, 'cause those are IRL things)
  • Warcraft (including Hearthstone)
  • Diablo
  • Starcraft
  • Overwatch

They also made 2 games based on DC heroes, but I’m pretty sure they don’t have access to those IP’s (and again, some of us prefer it that way)
(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Blizzard_Entertainment_games)

I want a peon from War3 who builds towers and repairs forts.

4 Likes

LEEROYY (mmm)JENKINNNNS

1 Like