Next Hero After Deathwing?

It’s out of the question. The carrier compared to a siege tank is very huge. He doesn’t technically fit into the dimensions of the characters.
I’ve also heard that the community wants to see her in the game as an adept. For me, this is the most painful question, since from lore StarCraft’s point of view, this is a completely wrong approach to character creation. She never used the equipment of adepts (it is not necessary), adepts of the “did not follow Selendis after Talis death” because originally all the military forces of the Delaams Protectorate obeyed Selendis. If people so strongly want hero-adept-let he will ask about this Talis.
Selendis knows how to fight, and does it in his unique style. It is grace and speed will be an excellent basis for gameplay. I want to see her in the game as a very fast and agile melee assasin, some combination of Genji and Valira.

How about more character class heroes (Diablo main characters) before side characters and NPCs?

Diablo 2 druid and then Baal please and thank you.

1 Like

Well, Itherael is the last member of the Angiris Council. He would make a lot of sense.

1 Like

Listen, we all know Selendis should have been the Zealot hero. Artanis can take all the steroids he wants, he isn’t fooling anybody, you don’t get stuck flying a scout by being a bad***.

I’ve been calling for my Diablo 2 druid since 2015. As of right now, I’ll settle for Diablo 4 druid :wolf: :tornado:

2 Likes

I always went Werewolf Druid in Diablo 2.

3 Likes

I’ve had the D2 Druid listed on my to-do list and he even has a pseudo concept in the back files somewhere (infact Orpheas E Dread was the exact same as my Creeping Vines ability with slow and all) but i shelved it when the WoW Druids bear mostly got too close in designs i was after (specially when there own version of Werebear came out in Legion), despite issues i have with Blizzard currently i’ll probs still grab D4 and try it out specially the Druid and see where it goes from there.

3 Likes

I would make the carrier hero able to mount like usual, for the lulz.

I would like Baal for a Diablo hero, Grommash Hellscream for a Warcraft hero, and The Overmind for a Starcraft hero.

2 Likes

I’ve been hoping for Mekkatorque for awhile, especially now that he’s back in action in WoW.

I am hoping to see next;

Diablo:
Assassin- Natalya D2,
Sorceress- Isendra D2, or
Druid D2

Starcraft:
Tosh
Selendis

Warcraft:
Vereesa Windrunner,
Alleria Windrunner,
Lady Vashj or
Cenarius

Overwatch:
Symmetra

But I will be happy for any new hero to join the game! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Selendis or Vorazun the Matriarch or maybe even Raszagal the previous Matriarch, but I’m not sure how’d she play? Like a protoss Deckard Cain maybe?

From Overwatch I could see Reinhardt as tank or Moira as a healer or support.

But as I’ve said, Diablo 2 (or now 4) druid is my first hope and Baal my second choice. Both could be support since the game needs more support. Or perhaps one an assassin. They could do Lilith, Daughter of Hate, much later on maybe.

4 Likes

I’m really hoping for a new StarCraft character. And the game is in desperate need of a new support. So I was hoping for Arcturus Mengsk. And since his recent announcement as a Co-op Commander for SC2 figured there’s a chance. I would also take Rory Swann or Karax for this role. I’ll save the nect Zerg for a tank role.

I really want selendis as a zealot

3 Likes

Agreed. Selendis is a Zealot. She should be one in Heroes of the Storm.

3 Likes

I was all down for Reinhardt or Torbjorn. Still am. Just think we haven’t had Overwatch characters in a while. I mean, here’s a picture: Warchrome Wastes Reinhardt. Eh? Pretty cool.

Or just have good old fashioned pirate Torbjorn, but now as an AU counterpart from Mistharbor.

Otherwise… I’d be down for Archimonde and Kil’jaeden. They should be separate characters, not tints. They’re different enough that it would work. But I also think we’ve sort of had a lot of Warcraft heroes close together (though I think “a lot” is defined as two, with Qhira in the middle).

I’m also very down for getting some Hearthstone characters in here, though that is technically Warcraft again. Rafaam, the orc witch, Dr. Boom (okay, he’s from WoW, but he’s more of a main character in Hearthstone), one of the explorers is also an option.

Um… think that’s all that comes to mind.

EDIT: Had a crazy idea for one; Wirt.

1 Like

inhales ZERG!
20 Chars

2 Likes
  1. Sojourn (Overwatch) or General Horace Warfield (Starcraft) because we need a transformer cannon arm in the game
  2. Doomfist, perfect MOBA design, we need hero with powerful fluid punch combos in HotS.

Arcturus Mengsck from starcraft .

3 Likes

I used to think how could non-fighter StarCraft heroes like Arcturas or Duke work? But then Probius happened and I’m thinking they could work. There are so many aspects to playing terrans, or any race, in StarCraft that they could implement gameplay mechanics and other aspects into Arcturas’ character in HotS. Like how Diablo item management is in HotS to a certain extent through Deckard Cain. Once upon a time I might have said, how could you bring Deckard or a protoss probe into the game, but it was done.