New patch has been released

Probably hotfix but idk anymore, I know anymore when they aren’t being released on a Friday.

What a mess of a schedule this game became ever since the thing that happened last year. :unamused:

7 Likes

Well, lets see what is up then.

Still no Deathwing PTR :expressionless:

3 Likes

This is pain. :joy::gun:

4 Likes

Chickenwing is too greasy, it keeps slipping through the devs fingers before they can put it in the PTR. I do not even want to know where on the ground that thing has been by now.

Play at your own risk.

3 Likes

dataming is youre thing now? jk

Your*

Also yes, apparently, I think.

ayy its a hotfix, who would have thought.

Hotfix of what?

1 Like

who knows

1 Like

Read
The
Description
And
You
May
Find
Out

1 Like

Login improvements for the future development of the game sounds weird; i cant quite imagine where they are going with this.

3 Likes

As far as I know there was a massive flood of login issues for the game in #technical-support IIRC, so this is probably an important fix, probably goes to all Battle.net as a whole.

7 Likes

Have they fixed nova bug yet? It started about a month ago. Triple tap hits merc camps and clone doesn’t lock onto heroes half the time. Very annoying when you are trying to knock someone off a channeled objective.

5 Likes

and we need to see if they’ll make the decoy controllable so we can make it attack who we want instead of it locking on random targets or some times it just stand there doing nothing while there’s someone channeling the object. their AI is just hot garbage idk when they’ll fix it probably next year since they need a whole year to do something and maybe it’ll be fixed and maybe not!

2 Likes

Not in this patch.

Annnnd here i thought the extended window was due to Deathwing comin :frowning:

one thing… ONE THING was fixed and it took 2 hours?

And the only thing it does is disabling the daily event quest. Told ya, they are being very stinky on the event this time.