Health Regeneration: 5.98
Basic Attack Damage: 300
Attack Speed: 0.67
Attack Range: 2.5
Role: Bruiser

Scale Value=4% per level.

Trait//Summon Mount

Z) Trample

Mannoroth charge on the target area/enemy (range=10), get 30% extra movement speed. Upon impact to the target point, If the target is unit therefore he instantly deals a basic attack with 100% damage (30 seconds cool down).

Passive: Mannoroth is permanently prevented of any slow and root effect. His base movement speed is 90% of the original amount.

D) Blood of Mannoroth

Mannoroth health regeneration permanently is increased by 1.5% of his maximum health, this bonus health acts every 1 second. For every ally hero that is within 3 yards of Manaroroth and also for every enemy hero that deal damage against him. this reg amount is increased by additional 0.3% up to 3%.

Basic Abilities

Q) Flay

Mannoroth strike a width area by his weapon (range=5), deal 300 damage on enemies who are in the area (10 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

Passive: basic attack deal cleaves with 40% damage.

W) Chaos Flame

The blade part of the Mannoroth spear is impregnated with fuel and transformed into flames of green fel. He can fire this flame 2 times at his enemy at a maximum distance of 7 yards from him. In each opening, the flame causes 222 damage to the effect point and 142 damage around the effect point with 1.5 yards away (12 seconds cool down equal to 6 seconds cool down for recharging each stack plus 40 mana cost for fire each flame).

E) Cripple

Mannoroth keeps one hand free and curses his enemy in 1.00 seconds (6 yards range) with an unholy fel magic. At the end of this time, he deals 104 damages on the target and then slows movement by 50% for 2 seconds. Also, during this period, it inflicts 52 additional damage per second on the target (10 seconds cool down and 60 mana cost).

Heroic Abilities

R1) Mannoroth’s Gaze

Mannoroth’s eyes stare at the target for 1 second. Then 2 rays of fel energy are released from his eyes and are quickly released towards the enemy (maximum distance of 10 yards). At the moment of hitting the target point, each ray deals 505 damages and throws them back with stun effect a short distance, 1.5 yard (70 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

Note: The rays just hit the target point and so there is chance for player to do error on casting the ability.

R2) Howl of Terror

Mannoroth knock the ground, deal 254 damage in a width area (range=4 yard) and silence all the enemy within the area by 1.25 seconds. Then break the ground with shadow effect for 3 seconds. Then horrors of legions rise of the ground, slow enemy inside the area by 30% and also reduce their damage dealt by 50% for 4 seconds (60 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

TALENTS

LEVEL 1 TALENTS (TIER 1)

(Q). For each enemy hero hit by Flay Mannoroth next basic attack within 5 seconds deal 20% more damage up to 100%. Each enemy hero hit by Flay restore 5% of Mannoroth maximum health.

(D). Quest: gathering a take-down increases Blood of Mannoroth heal regeneration amount by 0.025% per stack up to 0.5%.
Passive: Regeneration globe Increase Blood of Mannoroth heal regeneration by additional 0.1% for 6 seconds.

(W). Increase Numbers of Chaos Flame stack by 1 and also consider 6 seconds cool down plus 40 mana cost for it, but reduce Chaos Flame damage by 20%.

LEVEL 4 TALENTS (TIER 2)

(Z, E). Increase Trample movement speed bonus by additional 10%. If Trample hit an enemy hero who effected by Cripple, the first basic attack on the target deal 75% bonus damage.

(D). Blood of Mannoroth cause to burn nearby enemies, deals 50 damage per second, damage increased by 20% for every enemy hero effected by this feature.

(W). Each time Chaos Flame fire a target, the area become burned for 3 seconds, deals 60 damage per second.

LEVEL 7 TALENTS (TIER 3)

(E). Increase Cripple duration by 0.75 seconds but reduce slow amount from 50% to 40%.

(E). Increase Cripple slow amount by additional 10% but reduce the duration by 0.5 seconds.

(E). Cripple also reduce hero’ s damage dealt by 40% for 2 seconds.

LEVEL 13 TALENTS (TIER 4)

(Q). Flay’ s range is increased by 25%. For each enemy hero hit by Flay, it’s cool down is reduced by 1 second.

(W). If the initial impact of the Chaos Flame hits the enemy correctly the next one causes 20% more damage, stack up to numbers of Chaos Flame’ s stacks. This bonus damage does not depend on the target.

(Passive). gain 10 spell power, basic attack deal 54 bonus spell damage on the target and enemies effected by the cleave features also slow their movement speed by 20% for 2 seconds.

LEVEL 16 TALENTS (TIER 5)

(D). Blood of Mannoroth also grant allies heroes 3 armor and 3% bonus movements speed, stack up to 15.
Passive: Mannoroth permanently gain 10 armor.

(E). Cripple get the second charge with 1.5 seconds required time to casting it.

(Z). Trample deal bonus damage equal to 8% of the target maximum health and stun them for 1 second.

LEVEL 20 TALENTS (TIER 6)

(Heroic). Each rays of Mannoroth’s Gaze hit the target hero correctly, reduce its cool down by 15 seconds. If the rays hit at least 2 enemy heroes at same time, the cool down is reduced by additional 20 seconds.

(Heroic). Increase Howl of Terrors area damage by 100% and its slow amount by additional 20%.

(Z). During Trample Mannoroth gain 40 spell armor, reduce damage taken by 40%. If a enemy hero die within 4 seconds of casting Trample, the cool down is instantly refreshed.

(Passive). Basic Attack deal 100% bonus damage on non-heroic targets.

5 Likes

Hey Daylan, I’m not going to comment too thoroughly, but I wanted to say this is one of your better designs in terms of clarity, how the abilities work together, and originality. I recommend doing more like this.

Also, you might want to get some help translating this part again:

It doesn’t really make sense.

4 Likes

Hey, thank you, I wanted to know your Idea/opinion about Hogger concept too it’s valuable for me, please share.

I’ll change it, it means: Knocking the ground with pie (Elephant feet).

3 Likes

I agree, this one is really good. Its all simmlar to wc3 but not exactly which i can appreciate and i like that there is no rain of fire. That skill never really worked with the pit lord even in wc3 (even though its a cool ability).

Also try this;
Mannoroth slams his hooves on the ground and lets out a horrible cry…

In English, a pie is a type of food :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yeah, this is looks functional, and I recognize some stuff from WC3 which is fun.
Definitely better than it was.

There’s still tons of stuff that confuses me tho ;D
D) Blood of Mannoroth
does he actually gain more and more health regen every time he’s attacked…?
uh… plz nerf… lol

I’m guessing Q) Flay is like a cone shaped attack

W) Chaos Flame i don’t actually understand. You activate it and melee an enemy to trigger the ability and then he can fire 2 fire balls at that target? Is that how it works? Could be neat.

E) Cripple
This is basically cripple from LoL right? Also seems pretty strong.
Ye, you know me. I like synergy. That’s still lacking. But otherwise it’s pretty cool.

I like the Z) Trample the most. That would be cool on a hero I think.

2 Likes

Thank you so much mocky!!

This is from Warcraft III Necromancer ability, I’ll nerf the duration to 2.25 seconds to become more balance.

Mannoroth is not a hero? okay. ;D

The stack is finite. ;D

Ranged damage plus aoe damage that will combined with Cripple.

I made the concepts for a possible presence in the game. Even places they have simple structures.

4 Likes

Mannoroth need to be added to game as soon as possible, he is potential and I’m sure it will satisfy most players, even those who are not Warcraft fans. After releasing a good and proper Starcraft and Diablo hero I guess Mannoroth will be a nice option.

1 Like