More support needed :)

There are way too few support heroes in comparison to others…add more? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!!! mate.:sweat_smile:
We just only have 5 support hero in Hots!
I want to work about [Spell Breaker] as a support from Warcraft 3 Reforged.
I soon flesh out it to a HC.
This Hero and one more Hero [Mortar team] is very attractive and usefull Heroes as support.
I hope to see them and so other support Heroes in Hots soon,
Nice work.

Supports are one of my favorite roles to design, and there are some serious opportunities to introduce unique team-building roles within the support category. While I have more than the ones I’ll list here, I just wanted to present some options I’d love to see explored, and my takes on them.

Magatha, the Elder Crone: This character can support her team by amplifying their basic attack damage with Earthbiter Weapon and shielding them with Earth Shield. Her primary gimmick is that, when alone, she can call forth an Earth Elemental to serve as a target for her buff spells, allowing her to create unique ability combos with the service of her Elemental companion.

Belial, the Lord of Lies: A support who focused around deceiving your enemies and playing mind games, Belial offers less straight defensive and offensive capabilities than other heroes. He can trick and lead on even the most skilled players, however, with a unique bag of tricks that can be quite gamechanging if used correctly.

Mida, Her Tallness: Mida is a Support entirely dedicated to enabling every member of her team, and then benefiting from all of their actions. She makes allies her Goons, and then uses a wide arsenal of unique goblin engineering to help them accomplish her goals.

Izsha, Advisor of the Swarm: Izsha brings the feeling of an RTS moderately to the game. While she doesn’t unleash summons around to devastate enemies (outside of her heroics), she can direct spore and spine crawlers to fortify a base or create new bases on the go. Having no body, she must instead build an army of crawlers to contribute to the game.