List of possible new heroes in HOTS which I think we could benefit form:
Hearstone Heroes:
Rise of shadows Villains:
Rafaam the ethereal thief mummy
Madam Lazul the whisperer of old gods
Hagatha the witch
Dr. Boom, goblin mech master
King togwaggle the kobold loot king

their underlings as well like rakanishu if you like.

League of Explorers
Renno the explorer
Brann bronzebear
finnlay murloc explorer
Eliza Starseeker

Diablo Universe:
Adria the witch
Itherael the archangel of fate (probably support or mage)
Belial
Lilith
Andariel
Duriel (tank)

Overwatch:
Reinhart
Mei (although everyone might hate mei)
Echo
Ashe
Moira (healer and damage same time)

world of warcraft: plenty

Warcraft 3 Lady vashj the naga archer (assassin)
Admiral Proudmoore
Cairne Bloodhoof or his son

Starcraft 2:
Du Galle
Mengsk
Han
horner
Tychus crew from coop mission mode:
Snake
cannonball
Sirius sam
Nux
General Warfield
Gabriel Tosh the spectre.

1 Like

Warfare is next hero :smiley:

A conglomeration of Warcraft 2 & 3 units mashed into one micro-manage hero?

this looks very neat, I want to play them

Wow. You have done a great job on ENT games. Applause I would like to see … What was the name of that character. whom Kerrigan wanted to kill? Mengks (I can’t call him a villain after immersing myself in his Press F story)

(Spellbreaker, Guardian of Qual'thalas//My wish and My Idea - #22).
(Sindragosa,Queen of The Frost Blood//My wish and My Idea - #4 by Bliztron-1378).

Hero concept: Arch-Villain Rafaam (Mage)

He is a master of deceit and he will use absolutely anyone to achieve his goals. He is rather like a risky mage to play with, not because he is fragile but more like it can affect his own teammates.

Shadow Affliction (Trait): His abilities gives random negative buff to nearby heroes and he has extra spell power for each buff applied to hero nearby

Auto-attack is dark energy sphere which reduces spell defense by 2.

Q level 1 selection: Mummy hands, Shadow shield, minion conduit
Mummy hands (Q1): Rafaam marks an enemy hero and when the enemy hero cast an ability Rafaam will instead take it form opponent and can cast within 8 seconds

Shadow shield (Q2): Passive Rafaam is equipped with dark energy shield which is replenished by draining the life of allied heroes or enemy heroes.
Activate: Can activate to increase the area of the shield but the quantity of the shield is reduced

Shadow conduit (Q3): Rafaam can mark an minion with conduit which allows rafaam to cast spells from the minion position, marked minion will die after one cast. Active ability to create a minion anywhere within visible map.

Dark Bold (W): rafaam cast a large shadow bold in a line damaging all enemies in the path and pierces. The random negative buff is applied to everything the bold pass through.

Ethereal Rain (E): Rafaam cast a Cascade of dark energies which damages everything in that area and applying negative buff and heals Rafaam with each buff applied to heroes.

Corrupting Plague (R1): Rafaam cast a large plague on the ground damaging and silencing all heroes in the area, Rafaam is Immune to the ultimate effects.

Artefact Power (R2): Passive: Equips his special artifact which increases auto attack damage and spell defense reduction by two. Ability: Summons a cluster of traps with random damaging abilities which will damage enemy heroes stepping on it, it expires in 60 seconds. Level 20 Rafaam can have 2 active heroics at same time but has increased cooldown by 10. Level 20 Galakrond Fury Activable: Galakront presence is in the map as he unleashes destruction on the map spawning random damage spell near rafaam. Level 20 upgrade R1: Corrupting plague has incresed cooldown by 10 seconds but the allied heroes are completely immune to the plague effects. R2 upgrade (Quest): After you have used
Rafaam own damaging spells 100 times, the traps he cast will detonate twice before expiring