Sindragosa,Queen of The Frost Blood//My wish and My Idea

Generality

A Ranged Assassin with huge amount of utility and also have ability to curse her enemies with ice.

Base1

Name And Titile: Sindragosa Queen of The Frost Blood.
Zone: World of Warcraft Lich King Expansion.
Race: Undead Frost Wyrm.
Role: Ranged Assassin

Base2

Health: 1954
Health Regeneration: 4.158
Basic Attack Damage:136
Attack Speed:1.11
Basic Attack Range:6.6

Z. Flight on Ice crown

Channel for 1.5 seconds and fly to sky, get 15 bonus armor reduce damage taken by 15% and also get 30% bonus movement speed and can fly anywhere of The Battle Ground also consist of passing over train and hills and…, at least after 3 seconds of channeling, cast Z for take off at your chosen location (30 seconds cool down).

Abilities

Q) Frost Roar

Deal 261 damage on enemy (Frost effect) and knock back them.(range=100% of Alexstrasza’s Dragon Roar).

(8 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

W) Ice Block

Create a block of Ice in chosen location has high range, few width and some height for 4 seconds, deal 181 damage in point of impact, enemy who near Icy Block are slowed by 35% for 2 seconds, Icy Block has 2 charges (14 seconds cool down and 50 mana cost).

E) Sindragosa’s Breath

Active it to Increase Attack speed of Sindragosa by 30% and also increase its basic attack range by 1.1 for 5 seconds, Sindragosa basic attack deal Cleave damage on this duration (10 seconds cool down and 30 mana Cost).

Trait

D1) Frost Bone Armor

While Sindragosa is bellow 50% health, she get 20 extra armor (reduce damage taken by 20%) and 10% extra movement speed .

D2) Queen of The Frost Blood

Sindragosa Basic attack deal 34 additional damage (bleed effect) for 3 seconds and also slow enemy movement speed by 20% (frost effect) for 3 seconds. also Sindragosa 4rd basic attack on the same hero, stun them (Icy effect) in small area for 0.50 seconds this duration is increased by 75% against structure and minions and Non-Elite Camp.

D3) Frost Aura

Sindragosa deal 48 damage (Frost Aura) on nearby enemies, casting a basic ability Increase this amount by 100% for 2 seconds.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Curse of Frozen Tempest

Active it to shot a high range Frost Breath on enemies in a width area, deal 596 damage and disable all minions ,camps, monsters and structures for 15 second (90 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost).

R2) Defend of Ice crown

Fly at sky for 25 seconds and can flight to every where ,become un-stopple but can take damage, and now can use new abilities as below:

(90 seconds cool down and mount is disable during this Ultimate).

Q) Icy Bomb

Shut an Icy Bomb on enemy deal 261 damage in a big area and slow enemy movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds (9 second cooldown and 60 mana cost.

W) Bone Blade

Shut a Bone Blade on enemy with small area, deal 118 damage and stun them by 0.75 seconds. has 2 charge (5 seconds cooldown and 40 mana cost).

E) Dark Frost Acid

Release frost acid on a medium area, deal 53 damage per seconds on enemy for 3 seconds (6 seconds cooldown and 40 mana cost).

Talents

Level 1 Tier

[Q]. Frost Roar also slow enemies movement speed by 35% for 2 seconds after knocking back them.

[W]. Increase width of Ice Block by 30% and also increase it’s slow area by additional 10%.

[Trait]. Increase Queen of The Frost Blood slow amount by additional 5% and its bleed damage amount by 25% and also its duration by 0.5 seconds.

Level 4 Tier

[Q]. Frost Roar also act bleed damage on enemies, deal 28 damage per second them for 3 seconds.

[Trait]. Every 10 seconds, Sindragosa release 3 bone blade on nearby enemy heroes, deal 72 damage Plus 28 bleed damage for 3 seconds.

[E]. Sindragosa basic attack cause to restore 15 mana while Sindragosa’s breath is actived.

Level 7 Tier

[Trait, Active]. Active it to Increase Frost bone armor from 20 to 40 and its movement speed bonus from 10% to 20% for 3 seconds (25 seconds cool down).

[Z]. Upon landing with Z, Sindragosa gain a shield equal to 25% of her maximum health for 4 seconds.

[Active]. Active it gain 60 Physical armor and also Increase Frost Aura area by 30% for 3 seconds (40 seconds cooldown).

Level 13 Tier

[E]. After end of Sindragosa’s Breath duration, Sindragosa next basic attack deal a Frost Roar on enemies.

[Z]. While Sindragosa is mounted she can shot a talented Ice Block from sky on enemies.

[E]. During Sindragosa’s breath, she heal for 30% of her basic attack damage, basic attack Increase Sindragosa’s breath duration by 0.5 seconds stack up to 2.5 seconds.

[Trait]. Increase Frost Aura damage by 25%,Frost Aura now heal Sindragosa for 75% of it’s damage on enemies.

Level 16 Tier

[W]. Ice block now prevent all damage taken from enemies in it’s defined area.

[Trait]. Queen of The Frost Brood also reduce enemy attack speed and damage dealt by 25% for it’s duration.

[Passive, Q]. Sindragosa basic attack reduce cooldown of Frost Roar by 0.5 seconds.
Passive: Get 10% attack speed.

[Passive]. Dealing damage on enemy heroes Increase all Sindragosa’s damage dealt by 2.00% stack up 10 times to 20%.

Level 20 Tier

[Heroic].Guardian of Ice crown Citadel
During this ultimate Sindragos get 30 armor, reduce damage taken by 30%, also Sindragosa basic attack now active during the ultimate’ s duration.

[Heroic].Disable Crusade
Curse of Frozen Tempest now root enemy heroes for 2.5 seconds, can not move on this duration.

[Passive].Big Wyrm
Increase Sindragosa shape’s size by 25% and also increase its maximum health by 20%.

[Passive].Small Wyrm
Reduce Sindragosa Shap’s size by 25% but increase its attack speed and basic attack damage by 20%.

[Z].Queen of The Ice crown
Reduce mount cooldown by 25 seconds and increase its movement speed bonus by 20%.

4 Likes

I can’t lie that there’s basically too much in this, whether it’s the talents or the trait.
Everything else is decent to me.

1 Like

Thanks for note mr cammykins,I have many respect for Sindragosa and grant her many abilities and talents for doing this respect because it’s structure is similar to deathwing, I’ll edit some of talents for improving it.

If you see a issue or error on it say me, It’ll be good help.

3 Likes

I’ll elaborate on what I think Cammykins is getting at, or at least a part of it. You (Daylan77) have said you like simpler designs, which is fine, but your trait has 5 different and unconnected components to it. I don’t think Sindragosa needs 5 different traits. All it does is feels tacked on. I would recommend that you remove the D.2 (as Blizzard has stated before that it doesn’t like passive armor with no way to affect it) and the D.4 (which could instead be a fun talent!). I think you could then combine the D.3 and D.5 into one trait to make things look more connected.

If any of this was lost in translation, let me know. Best of luck.

1 Like

Friends, please visit this page. This is an interesting concept about Sindragosa, as well as a number of changes and edits are attached this.