Karabot comic #175: Candies of Halloween

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

13 Likes

Leoric could be a great Halloween ghost.

2 Likes

He is!

Couldn’t the little fake dragon (Chromie) be there also asking for Halloween candies?

Edit: I don’t know it she has a skin though.

I searched for skins, only Muradin has a candy skin. The rest are my skin ideas (Ragnaros’ is obviously not new under the sun).

Malthael has a christmas/candy skin as well I think… Anyway now Ragnaros deserves a Willy Wonka one :smiley:

2 Likes

What’S up with Medhiv on the left? (It IS Medhiv right?)

I left out Xmas skins (some heavily influenced by candies), for obvious reasons. Those are about another holiday, and not specifically candy skins :smiley:

That’s Marshmallow Guldan. He has mashmallows in his demonic back-spikes.

2 Likes

ha that would be an awesome boss during halloween in wow

I love the Gummi-Bear Misha

2 Likes

This reminds me of an old skin suggestion way back for Ragnaros.

Ragu-ros, the pasta lord. Made out of swirling spaghetti and sauce, complete with a meatball and strands of spaghetti on a fork for a weapon. And of course, rolling meteor would now be a meatball.

5 Likes

This game had so much potential :persevere:

1 Like

This comic is tasty indeed, but I’m sad everyone seems to forget Nazeebo has lovely Gingerdread skins, which look amazing on the Gingerbread mounts!

3 Likes

Xmas skins and Candy skins are so hard to distinguish sometimes… Gingerbreads are not really Halloween-appropriate :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, true that. IRL, I’m not much of a fan of any candy, I forgot that gingerbread is for Xmas.

So, did you go through with it, did you dress up as Medivh for Halloween? You have the look for it, far more so than the bland actor they put into the WoW movie.

1 Like

It’s on my bucket list, but not yet. I would need Atiesh, and many crow feathers.

1 Like