Itherael, Archangel of Fate concept

Itherael, Archangel of Fate is the last member of the Angiris Council of the High Heavens.
He has a sword, can teleport and his aspect is Fate.
I’d like him to be melee and be a part of the Support role like Medivh and TLV, so here it is my idea for his kit:

D: Eyes of Fate: 80 sec cd, Ithereal reveals every enemy Hero for himself only (allies won’t see it) for 8 seconds.
(Lvl 20 upgrade: Ithereal no longer has fog of war (still doesn’t provide extra vision for his allies) but loses movespeed.)

Q: Destined: 8 sec cd, Make an allied Hero untargetable for enemies for 3 seconds and increase their movespeed by 20%.

W: Marked for Unsuccess: 18 sec cd, For 5 seconds, your basicattacks slow for 10% and decrease enemies’ spellpower by 20% every basic attack slightly increase the duration time (rewarding you if you can stick to your target).

E: Inescapable Fate: 10 sec cd, Teleport to a targeted enemy, dealing mediocre dmg and slowing them for 20% (stacks with W), cd resets if someone used mobility (like blink and dash).

R1: Seal of Fate: 80 sec cd, Make a targeted enemy untargetable for their own teamamtes for 1.5 second and reduce healing on them by 100% for 2 seconds.

R2: Shrouded Fate: 120 sec cd, The enemy team’s sight radius is greatly reduced for 4 seconds.
Passive: your team is no longer visible on the minimap for the enemy.

16 Likes

I would like him to be a ranged mage so that we can have a proper angiris team

7 Likes

But he fights with a sword and he’s not that much about high burst dmg or aoes like a mage.
Also imo a Tank+2 Bruisers+Healer+Support in their case wouldn’t be bad.
I think that comp could work a lot of times.

Don’t force him into a role he isn’t just so Team Angiris can have “proper comp”. If someone wants all angel with ranged dmg, they can pick Valla with her angilic skin.

4 Likes

Make him a support with good waveclear.

Some nice ideas tho.

2 Likes

Team Angiris has good Wavelcear already tho.

Malthael is their sololaner. Imperius can do that as well. Auriel and Tyrael both not bad.

1 Like

He could use his sword as a projectile and his sacred item is the scroll if i am not mistaken. There is a way to have a mage concept out of it.

psst: are you spamming topics kara?

:shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::wink:

2 Likes

Does “untargetable” mean no point-and-click or more like Tass´ phaseshift?

No AA and point’n’click. Like unrevealable stealth without the visuals, without the shimmer.

You know that there is a Heroes and Skins Sugesstion part of the forum? In there you can post your suggestion for future heroes!

Thanks, I’m aware of that, but that part of the forums is more dead than this, and general can be everything HotS related.

So untargetable directly, but how about skill shots and aoe abilities?

Skillshots and aoes would still hit the Destined hero. It’s just a visible “unrevealable stealth”.

Ah okay. Interesting concept. I’m always up for more weird supports

1 Like

Weird (supp-)heroes make the game go ´round.

1 Like

Weird Supports is love :heart:

2 Likes

Okay, i’d like to discuss some things from my point of view.

I dont think it should be restricted at all, i mean you could ping your allies or use voice chat anyway. Tho maybe you said that to avoid point and click long range skills :thinking:

For some reason i read “ally” instead of “enemy” in “seal of fate” and i was like hey, wait a minute…

I like the design of providing utility with a time theme, sooo 9.5/10.

1 Like

Yea, I didn’t want it to be used for snipes with globals or other point’n’click or press a button shenanigans plus I didn’t want it to be as effective without voice and coordination as with it.

Lovely concept, and I think it fits the fate really well, I’m not so sure about the minimap reveal though, seems powerful for coordinated teams.

1 Like