Incoming Transmission (New Hero Teaser)

As it’s more of the yellow light it doesn’t seem like a reference to Starcraft (Protoss energy tends to be blue unless it’s the other Protoss factions). I guess it could be Purifier energy which would likely mean Talandar. If so, I’ll take Talandar in a heart beat!

However, I’m guessing Warcraft or Diablo. The background though would suggest Warcraft.

1 Like

I hope we will get a disc priest, i know whitemane functions like a disc priest, but she is 100% holy. In the lore the disc priests can controll both light and shadow, and they can keep ballance between them. I hope this spark of light will shift into shadow in the next teaser

if we are lucky, we will see a beatiful picture from the emerald dream in a few months, as the teaser, and if we are realy lucky, it wont be an alextrasza skin

2 Likes

Imperius actually has some very Retribution-esque abilities. For example, Blade of Wrath in WoW is reminiscent of his ultimate “Angelic Armaments”, the flame-esque style of his abilities represent some Retribution abilities as well (Wake of Ashes, Shield of Vengeance), and his duality with healing and damage is shown with Molten Armor.

Honestly he’s the closest thing HotS has to a Retribution Paladin. Personality included.

her role is sleeping in and missing class like me.

4 Likes

Hopefully and no more trash of overtrash any other universe is fine.

2 Likes

Sixteen months. Sixteen. Is that not long enough?

11 Likes

In truth the heroes of Ow only ruin this moba with its mechanics out of place and ridiculous. I personally hope to see no more hero of that franchise. Il personally never play ow.

2 Likes

It won’t be enough, we gotta delete all of them too! /s

On a serious note if its mere existence offends them that’s more power for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Problem was including Tracer and Genji among the first. They are annoying even in OW.

8 Likes

The real issue now is that we’ll have to endure another week before the second teaser.

1 Like

In general the heroes come from that franchise have mechanics that are not at all healthy or suitable for what is a moba, and to that we add that they only make a copy paste of what they are in ow. Maybe in that game is a shooter work but not in a moba.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is next day on 10 AM in their time.

3 Likes

On Easter?

Iirc each teased release had 2-3 weekly teasers before the reveal. I’d be glad to be proven wrong though.

If the regular pattern is followed, next teaser tomorrow then reveal, spotlight and PTR on monday.

Twitter posts can be done time delayed beforehand, and the launcher pretty sure has similar functionality.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

So i guess that means when kaeo said

He meant patches in general and not hero releases specifically

3 Likes

I don’t know where you are getting that data but all teasers have followed the following pattern:

• Saturday First Teaser
  • Sunday Second Teaser
  • Monday Reveal and PTR
9 Likes

u know been following this game for a while. and most teasers ppl have about a 50/50 chance with. its gonna be some random person u never thought of then go damn i love um.

Anduin has already been leaked through the store so most speculations being him is nothing new in the first place, of course there could be a slight chance of being someone else entirely, but considering he was revealed in the store before he was taken down, I doubt it won’t be him.

probably so, I don’t think Easter Monday is a holiday in the US like in most of EU.