Incoming Transmission (New Hero Teaser)

We got a new hero ladies and gents.

28 Likes

Yeah, I was expecting something. We get PTR next week and when the event ends, we get the new hero with maybe a new event.

3 Likes

ANDUIN HYPE ANDUIN HYPE ANDUIN HYPE

16 Likes

Looks like a new Fenix skin to me Kappa.

17 Likes

Hype is real, oh yes :heart_eyes:

That looks very Anduin-y. But it could be a feint. Probably not.

Damn I wish they had an Imperius teaser.

Imperius is to grand for these petty teasers that mortals need.

12 Likes

Manduin :smile: :boy:

3 Likes

So much for a new Overwatch hero

Guess Hanzo will still be the newest Overwatch hero then.

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure the next hero will be Anduin now.
I hope he has his lion helmet.

4 Likes

Could still be Zenyatta, Moira, or Mercy.

(It’s probably Anduin, though)

5 Likes

Now that we’ve established it’s probably Anduin. What will he be? I’m assuming support priest, mostly holy, one shadow ability.

Also, he’s probably melee.

1 Like

Could be totally anything…

Remember the Deathwing hype and claws, embers gif which ended up being D.VA?

15 Likes

as long as its not a multiclass i’m ok with whatever

1 Like

Given the art style it’s clearly warcraft related. Knowing my spell animations, that ball of light looks more like a paladin spell than a priest spell. So I’m gonna go against everyone else and say we’re getting Tirion Fordring. A true ret paladin wielding The Ashbringer.

12 Likes

Eh, I’m not sure what to expect like its pretty clear that its Anduin.

3 Likes

The color scheme fits, in regards to that spark someone with more of a clue of WoW would need to be asked. I am definitely excited now, while he is not on my list, he will be Support or Healer which is exactly what i like.

3 Likes

Well more support is better as long as its not Brigitte level design, sorry I felt I was in a different forum for a moment.

If it is Anduin, he’ll probably be a support or healer. It makes the most sense.

But based on BFA, he might end up filling a similar role as Zarya, a semi tanky support who can dish out a good amount of damage under certain conditions.

I could see that. It would make sense why they held off on his release for as long as they did (if that leak was legit) - they were waiting on the new roles so he’d slot into Support more accurately. It’d be nice to give this new role some love as well, considering only five heroes are in it.

1 Like