If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

Daylan, your obviously not writing in your own language (so as I). If you tell us, we maybe can settle some of the disputes. I think most of it are just translation issues.
The writer here are from all over the world with at least 6 different native languages if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Why you write to me im not him.

1 Like

Slandering and harassing people is the biggest crime.

I can not play lol in my country,it is acutally banned in my country,i have hate them.

and this forums must not make post against them cause of their issues,I have flag because they make post to a gaming company and it is bad for blizzard forums.

Yes,but I dont know what to do,as I write here a post,it call sad,actually I dont know what to do.

I am in troubeling now,need help,but majorit are against me.

Iā€™ve addressed it to the whole thread, not to you especially. Have I clicked the wrong reply Button? Yeah I guess so. So my bad.

1 Like

If people are annoying you can simply ignore them, I havenā€™t seen waterlong being disruptive and you lashed on them for asking a question, literally a questionā€¦ you are taking this stuff way to the heart that you are also mass flagging comments for people calling out your bad behavior in abusing the flag system to some extent, include two of my posts like I was attacking you.

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right.

For your info I didnā€™t flag any post you did, I actually havenā€™t flagged anyone for the past month if I recall correctly.

People can be jerks but not everyone is, please itā€™s been like 3 days drama and I have work to do than arguing over this.

1 Like

im here to tell you that game is dead

Yes I must be relax,dont should annoy my self for peopleā€™s post,I already ignore people who suspect for me as harrest in a way that you mention.

but people need to learn it,they dont should isolate people who have a diffrenet culture or ideas and oppinos,it is a good point that make forums more effeciants.

Anyway,I try to control my self and read the post with more accuracy,hopfully we dont see that issues in this forums.

Friendship is nice.

Formal:World War is finished,be relax,Daylanā€™s 3 man army make peace.:smiley:

1 Like

I should really suggest taking a break from here, just delete any bookmarks on your web browser/phone and probably donā€™t join any social media for meantime you will be fresh and more positive in the next day or two, just donā€™t give it a thought.

Anyways, I have to work on stuff so uh, hope you take my advice.

1 Like

Okay the doctor sami.

I have some university exam since tommorow,I dont take part forums until it get finished,so it is okay. :smiley:

After my exam,I start again my project,I am going to make nice concepts.

Itā€™s really sad that someone who loves you in appearance and has a lot of respect for you. Thatā€™s when youā€™re absent. Talk about yourself that way.
I was really upset.

I have respect for you Daylan, that is why I said people should consider there might be a communication issue. :slight_smile:

Good,but I am not offender,I am just alone in this forumsā€¦

These are weird sentences. I mentioned people who are annoying that they should leave me. I didnā€™t mean a normal or positive person.

ā€œaloneā€ā€¦ with your alts mass flagging innocent posts as ā€œreal life threatsā€ā€¦

Actually they arenā€™t.

Yea, annoying or not, ppl donā€™t need to leave you ā€œaloneā€ on an public forum just because you said them to do so and being annoying is not a flaggable ā€œoffenseā€.

5 Likes

No one can decide to how I will flag,okay? Life threat flag in a game forums,maybe there is a security placeā€¦?

I think it has a different mean rather than the general meaming,especial in a game forums.

No.

I dont think like you,because most of these people are friends to gether and dont see their bad behavior,they just like themself.

The CoC is there, itā€™s mostly easily understandable. It says what is flaggable and what isnā€™t.
Real Life Threat: Refer to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world.
This did not occur, so what you did, is false flagging, which is a violation of the CoC.
Also, using alt accounts on the forums is also a violation, especially for malecious intents, like mass flagging.

I donā€™t understand how friendly bias has anything to do with ā€œannoyingnessā€ be a flaggalbe offense or not. It is not. Simple.
There is no category for ā€œthis annoyed meā€, especially since thatā€™s rather vague, or should I say: subjective.

5 Likes

because forums is in practice are theirself.

Accounts are not mine. They have their own real owners and they have done many of the flags themselves. We use one computer often. Most of the flags belong to the real owners, not me.(I dont speak as offender now :smiley:).

What you are saying is that these flags are wrong. It is just your statement. Because you are defending your friends and taking a stand against me. You are constantly saying what is in your best interest and interpreting peopleā€™s behavior in this way, and thatā€™s it. it is wrong.

Everything I said about a private or friendly forum is really true.

I will end the discussion here and I will no longer argue with people,cause to forbidden of violation.

Learn not to label others as offender special foreigner people, because you are just a member and you just present your deduction and impressionā€¦ People have different thoughts and perceptions rather than others, and not everyone thinks like you.

I didnā€™t talk about my thoughts. I quoted the CoC.

And Iā€™m defending my friends. Iā€™m not the type who looks away from their wrong doings. But if your claim is true and you donā€™t mass flag with alt accs but you have living friends who lurk in the shadows and log in when you all see something that upsets you to flag it as a groupā€¦ now thatā€™s what you described. Thatā€™s what mindlessly defending your friends is. Logging in and out so every account can flag a post that made you upset.

1 Like

So you say everyone who flags is on my side?
I hate those who slander us or others.

I defend my friends because you accuse us and in fact anyone who acts opposite you.

Flagging on the side of the reply button and you can use it when necessary. If you donā€™t like it, order it to be removed from the forum.

I actually bellive CoC think deep.

It is just sad.

I really have to reconsider my behavior and my comments.

That these friends really blames those who have problems/issue with them.

I want to highlight this for you.

First, I canā€™t order anyone, nor I want to.

Second, the flag option is helpful if used correctly. So I wouldnā€™t want it to be removed, but since posts that were not against the CoC (proven by the mods resuming said posts) got mass flagged, I think it needs some fine tuning so ppl canā€™t abuse it, or at least the victims donā€™t need to write forum-tickets in hope that they wonā€™t get falsely punished.

I also think that would be great.

And again, donā€™t forget that the forums have an ā€œIgnorā€ feature for ā€œannoyingā€ ppl. Feel free to use it.

3 Likes