If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

yeah if they actually wanted to bother i believe they can ban whoever abusing the flag system. that’s false flagging and it should be punishable but they don’t seem to get punished for abusing it so whatever…

3 Likes

This will be the third time I’ve been silenced for a week because of this guys’ false flagging, so no I can’t really move on

Also, I’m so sorry Mumrah it’s happened to me a few times and it sucks IMO. One time was in the middle of a 4 week long competition, silenced for two weeks and almost lost cause of it.

1 Like

Why can’t I be here? It may be dead or may not, I don’t really care, but telling my opinion or making a critic is legal and encouraged.

One of my posts got also flagged for spamming :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thats kinda the thing. ITs a hard pill to swallow but blizzard doesn’t care. You either accept that this is happening or you just move on to different things. Nothing is going to change. I hate to say that because Blizzard was a company I looked up to for a good portion of my gaming career but times are different now.

Don’t get me wrong, I do feel bad for you as this has happened to me. I don’t enjoy how things are but I chose to move on when I got hit with a wrongful suspension. I now spend 90% of my time on other games. People like us don’t have many choices and both choices really aren’t the ones we desire.

I’m here because I still find the game fun, even if there are questionable changes.

They did.

You just have to take the leap in documenting it. Is no one gonna bother how out of the blue the mass flagging just faded back in april when people were randomly false flagged? :thinking:

I’ll just leave it here, anyone interested in more info hit me up with a friend request via Sami#22329 or Discord via SamiSha#0001, whichever you prefer the most.

They as much as I can see take this stuff very seriously and making support tickets specifically help solve these issues faster than expected, anyways this is now sooo offtopic, man that sucks.

tl;dr? Abusive usage of the flag system?

1. Document all the issues in a txt file.
  2. Make sure your intentions are clear, do not be aggressive in your wording.
  3. Make sure it goes in details, specifically of what happened one by one, the more the better
  4. Provide images if possible (preferably links)
  5. Specify features that can be used, for example Discourse has built in IP system that detects from which IP address this user comes from which could help identify alts (small note for those anxious about privacy, this is only shown to you privately through profile json inspection or mods/admins via self made action tools IIRC, no one else can see it otherwise), another feature is detailed login/posts date/last seen history and much much more related to behind the scene, Discourse is actually far better than what people give it credit :stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

i actually noticed the disappearance of the flag spam on your posts mostly since when you used to make a thread it instantly get flagged for no real reason. however so it requires you to send a very detailed picture with screenshots etc etc to make them take action? why can’t they just ban the person with tons of accounts that spam flags every time on random people that said nothing bad? they do get notification of people flagging posts when they find the flagging was false they should punish whoever involved into spam flagging the post or am i wrong?

2 Likes

That’s a fair point, but I guess if you really want to directly raise an issue without waiting (very long enough) for something to happen, support tickets with documented file are your best bet.

1 Like

I wasn’t trolling Karabars at all, it was an obvious joke, which he knows considering he gave me a like for the comment. Context is often very important.

Well I hope something can be done about this, it’s popping up in all threads. So many obviously false flags, it’s really ugly. :frowning:

4 Likes

Went to League? Or no moba?

I have always been playing LoL on and off again but now that HOTs has died down a bit more me (epically after the silence) and MM is so so unless I have 5 people (which is rough to organize). I have made LoL my mian MOBA. Granted most of my time is spent playing every 40k game under the sun because my buddy has been relentlessly trying to get me into that stuff…….alot

But yea most of my time is spent playing 40k and my down time is on LoL. HOTS just doesn’t have the same appeal to me any more but ill play when my 4 stack gets online.

1 Like

I have a habit of visiting the same sites over and over, it makes no sense but I keep stopping by here randomly for no good reason, but I used to play a lot so its just the familiarity I guess.

That was probably just 1 person, maybe 2 at most (but leaning towards 1). Thanks for taking the time to document it, since that will probably kill it for a very long time if not permanently (if they’ve been banned for good).

2 Likes

oh my goodness grace. He did it again. What a woeful creature of a human being.

2 Likes

Its properly daylan flagging you on all his alt accounts cause he got busted.

1 Like

Would be easy to look up the IP-adresses of the complainers and ignore all but one complain coming from the same IP-adress

In the last 3 days, about 7 of my posts have been deleted due to flags of you and your friends.

You call the flags of others lawbreakers and react quickly to the posts of strangers.

Constantly speak against a user in a international forums cause of his flags. you are not allowed to decide which I and my friends should flag or not.

why you to allow yourself to speak against a user?

Kethcup/Ayeziza/Waterlong and now most of you are clearly compliment/distrubing against me,they make barrier and a threat for my works and activities in this forums,they are constantly follow my activities and posts against me like a spy.

Wait,about 1 hours ,I’ll send you my IP address,enjoy of it…:smiley:

they are totaly against me,they have plan to isolate me and recently had flags 10 of my post,I’ll do a formal compliment on you forums.

Why dont you do yourself a favor and leave this forum. You said yourself you would leave and play Lol but yet you are still here cause you cant get enough of us :smiley:

We are all in your head forever.