If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

Okay,but you dont define which flag is correct or not,it is not members duty/right,maybe system need to change this punish system cause to forbidden these issues,because maybe I consider some flags as true and people dont accept it and inverse,system need to update and change his ban/punish performance,it will to lead to more order in the forum and people with different thoughts will not be in conflict with each other.

I’ll end this discsussion here,anyway,thanks for your oppinion.

And here I am being ripped off my TL3 Rights after four months of daily writing here in the forum without any complaints due to some awkward flags on one of my over 1100 Posts for spamming?
Some People have way too much time to create multiple Accounts

1 Like

I came back to get my Tracer to 200 and my Ming to 100 (complete it before I shelf it). Since I know the game and I have gold, plat and gems sometimes I login and binge and buy heroes and not play them - just to say I have them all.

I used to play every day - now I sometimes play 2-3 times per month.

I might play more because I like the weather.

2 Likes

Quick Update:

My 3 day silence has expired.

The flag was “Real Life Threat” due to the fact the dude does not understand the language and started flagging people left and right, then it was changed to “Harassment” by who-knows-who over at Blizz, when I challenged the silence.

I was laughing at how this was handled.

It’s like I go to a country where neither party understands each other but every word that comes out of their mouth is an offense to me, and I call the local authorities on them. Too funny.

I joked about being reported for saying “Hi”. Now I’m certain.

Let it be known that

is deemed as harassment and or Real life Threat.

This may as well be the straw that broke the camels back.

I don’t care if the game is dead or alive, but I have lost all taste in being here.

6 Likes

yeah i’m still wondering who did that lol like comon it’s like they’re looking for an excuse just to keep you silenced whoever changed that from real life threat to harassment just to keep you silenced is a douchebag. whoever that mod is you’re really a douche nothing more to say cause that was pretty unfair and unjustified silence mods breaking their own rules typical huh

2 Likes

My post got massively flagged as spamming and my TL3 got withdrawn subsequently.

1 Like

Edit

I’m sorry for what were happened. But there was a real conflict between us and we were all angry that time and we did irrational and wrong behaviour. my 7 posts also were deleted and I was silenced for 1 day,I am also so sad.

Dear lovely girl,Mumrah.Please forgive me,I take bad mistake in recent days,please excuse me.

:heart: :heart: :pray: :rose: :rose:

Watching something you used to enjoy crumble and die from afar is vastly more fun than being in the house when it falls down and crushes you to death. When I took my year long break from the game, I would occasionally peak on the forums for a laugh or two.

1 Like

The way I see it there was one person that flagged other people’s posts using several accounts for false reasons, and many people who actually, unfairly got silenced. As for your posts deleted, it’s usually you who do that, as well as editing some nasty sentences. Many people in the Hero and Skins subforum know how it works with you. They also know this

usually means the complete opposite. Like when you say you’re leaving forever.

And Blizzard staff or the moderators have done nothing except keep those people silenced, and taking no actions to prevent this from happening in the future. So it’s pretty clear that abusing the flag system is fair game, for those who care enough and want to take advantage on that.

2 Likes

Not sure if you misunderstood, (Maybe, I don’t understand…) but just to be safe:

• The “dude” (Didn’t want to name names) is someone in this thread that flagged a bunch of people.

• The person at Blizz that changed the “Real Life Threat” to “Harassment” is someone else. I honestly, don’t care what they were thinking to think what I said still was deemed, “harassment”.

If you tried to get TL3 and got it, but lost it because of this fool, I’d stop posting here too. Condolences. :broken_heart:

I don’t understand a word you’re saying. Get your translator friend/flagger to translate. On second thought, I don’t care.

1 Like

TFW I never got silenced but all of you did.

That’s interesting.

2 Likes

An enigma that has plagued the frustrated Blizz playerbase.

also…

Why you no accept friend request!? :cry:

I didn’t get one in the bnet launcher so I thought you forgot.

Smh broken launcher.

I sent it the moment you said, it was fine. I sent one to you in discord too.

I got an answer in the meantime of a GM.
My TL3 will not get restored. Our all side appreciated Forum Member doesn’t get any punishment and he will go on with his multiple account flagging BS.
I’m done for a while

3 Likes

Everyone here who is reasonable knows your thread was satirical Mumrah. Nothing you said was against the COC, no matter how many false flags you got.

I was false flagged for a word that everyone used and wasn’t flagged for to prove a point. Some people here can just be mean and single you out. Please keep posting, I enjoy your presence on the forums.

We just have to remind ourselves that the kind of people who do this false flagging are the minority in our community.

2 Likes

Like in real life. People, who do things like that, are idiots or trolls.

3 Likes

You have done enough damage. Too late for any apologies.

5 Likes

Okay,wait for my Apologies.(Irony) :sunglasses:

No further words required

2 Likes