I'd like to see more Starcraft variety

What do you think about add Zerling or even Hydralisk? They are classic ones of the SC universe right?

1 Like

As far as diversity goes, i think sc is pretty good. Theres not much in the way of diversity in terms of what we can add. Not like warcraft. I guess we could use more vehicle heroes.

But yeah, I’d love to see more unit heroes, especially a pack of zerglings.

Zerg don’t have a lot of named characters by design, We’ve already mostly exhausted our supply of them.

There’s technically Izsha, but she’s kinda attached to the ceiling of her Leviathan so I don’t know how she’d be playable. The only other named Zerg characters are ceribrates from SC1, and those are buildings, not units.

Be kind of cool to get another multihero like the vikings.

Maybe a cerebrate from sc1 could work for it. Builds heroic zerg units at the spawn. Slowly unlocks more as the game progresses. Maybe start with 2 devouring one zerglings, then a hunter killer hydra. Transition into lurker or ultralisk late game.

Maybe even give it a supply cap. So like lings come in pairs so each is worth 1 supply. But he has a total cap of 2 or 3. And the big units all take more supply. So you’ll never have more than 2 hydras or 1 ulta, etc.

IDK i’m just throwing out ideas.

At that point, aren’t you just playing Starcraft?

I’d love to see more Starcraft heroes in the game. While the game is smaller in scope than the other franchises (which is quite unfortunate), the game has many more named characters than I think most people give it credit for. Just in the scope of unique zerg characters that could be cool to see in game, excluding new named unit characters like Blaze, Morales, and Probius, we would have:

-Overmind
-Izsha
-Yagdra
-Blightbringer
-Thakras (Defiler)
-Brakk
-Ethan Stewart
-Green Eyes (Overlord)
-Niadra

And beyond those, we have dozens of the other races still available. My personal wish for diversity is getting a hybrid into the game, like a Hybrid Reaver.

Here are some examples from my personal concept collection:

And then, just because I want to see him: [HC] Castanar, Hybrid Monstrosity

1 Like