Heroes of the Storm Patch Schedule Update for EU Region

everyone already went home and forgot about eu again :frowning:

5 Likes

It’s 2:20 AM, still no sign of DW, just don’t release it at this point, it’s pathetic.

3 Likes

3:00 AM now and no Deathwing this is really disappointing I stayed up this dam late only to play a round before I sleep and go to work. Can´t trust this company anymore.

2 Likes

Still no update? I’ve been waiting up all night for this only to realize the patch is even more prolonged? I even took a day off my work tomorrow in order to play during the new patch. I really do hope the game will be patched by the time I wake up tomorrow. I’m so disappointed…

2 Likes

This is starting to get embarassing.

y but noone says or explains u anything that’s the thing

2 Likes

Ok and where is it?? Been waiting to buy Deathwing…

1 Like

This guys, just updated:

So 03:00 UTC here in EU (just for those who dont actualy live in murica)

Of course it gets delayed. What if so much of the player base f’d up their sleep schedule in order to try the dragon? It’s not like we are the main focus, nor do we ever get any compensation for the delay. We just sit and wait for Blizz to at least do their job on time, as we can do nothing. Good job on the delay, Blizz. 2019 is definitely not your year after all…

It will get delayed anyway again so like yeah :smiley:

4:02 AM, still nothing.

come on! 7pm PST, 4am in Berlin!!! I have school in 5 hours! Sleep schedule, raped once again

This is actually getting kinda funny. Is someone trolling us?

Apparantely Blizzard is down for maintenance now

(maintenance usually takes 1,5-2 hours) (just saying)

Now imagine if atleast US had same problems but they are all playing DW the whole time aka how to piss of whole continent in a single move

Genuinely getting pissed now. Might as well play FoRtNiTe now

“Oh you guys thought we were going to RELEASE the patch at 7 pm pst? We meant start the 3 hour downtime at 7 pm pst, haha! :D”

1 Like

I have no means to argue, but besides balance patches which usually come alive as soon as the patch hits, big updates like this do take a couple hours of maintenance, and come live only after that. I mean this was always the way so far