Heroes of the Storm Patch Schedule Update for EU Region

we already downloaded the patch previously though and they announced it to be live at this time. Not going into maintenance at this time

There is “a problem”, patch postponed one day, 5 pm pst.

Sorry, we meant 7 pm pst aka in ten minutes from now.

Sorry, we didn’t really mean that after all.

I, too, downloaded something I thought was the patch. (But that was probably because I was roaming between the regions, and NA already had it by then, so switching back meant to refresh to the older version that we had, and still have.) The point is, that our current patch is 2.48, and the new patch is 2.49, and we don’t have that. So there will be definitely a new download that updates to 2.49.

I didn’t switch regions and had that background download on the 3rd tho

each day the are getting closer to become the new EA

1 Like

I had that background on the 3rd too, but background changes come with the live patch notes, not with the live patches themselves.

1 Like

Im getting the live patch now, maintenance might be still on tho

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Oh wait, internal error :D:D:D:D:D

could’ve played 2 games for 2 levels, gotta do those first before I can buy DW…so pissed.

Edit: OH GOD DAMMIT! Internal error connecting to battle.net?! Holy ****

Is Blizzard app down for everyone or only for me? I still have normal internet connection, only BA isn’t working for me…

yes batte dot net down here too

they weren’t as nervous as they are now when they cancelled the esports and made the team smaller. Those things happened instantly…why not this?

I cannot log in the Game there is maintanace again

Love how the feed had patch notes slapped on them shortly after patch was applied and then it was promptly removed a few mins later. Someone is getting really stressed out :smiley:

3 Likes

It might be just DW trembling the Nexus, can’t know for sure!!

2 Likes

It’s only 5:15, 45 minutes to go. happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:blush:

My guess is 5:49, have some faith

Well that is why I am still awake : D

My guess is “something went wrong, patch should be up at 11 pm pst” and it eventually coming out on monday.

some Monday in 2020?