Heroes Message board

Your moment to share!

For replays and stats I refer you to the hots replay thread

3 Likes

I won a 5 man all as healer. We were on dragonshire
Alex Auriel Kharaz Uther and Lili

9 Likes

I killed Hammer. (I am shaking and crying, I can’t even)

16 Likes

I love hammer kills! One off the most satisfying

2 Likes

I got my KT to 15 lvl.

4 Likes

Its get more fun if your graphic card can support atleast high settings to enable ragdoll mode. You will see her tank smash into 100 pieces, and see other heroes fly away.

6 Likes

I know I have posted this several times before, but watching Hammer panic and die is always fun.

15 Likes

Omg how did you do purple?
I can see that collour better then red :heart_eyes:
Well okay I have the filter on so its yellow

Do you mean for the boss health bar? One thing you can play with are the color blind settings in HotS, as it has some things that use contrast to display, which may be easier for you to see.

2 Likes

Yes I have it but bosses are also yellow at my screen

Hahaha sandwich

@astra I love her scream. I went from low to ultra. Im in love how it looks now! Hammer is a very fun hero to see in pain

2 Likes

Got 2 MVP from 3 games as Tassadar.

2 Likes

Oeh nice!
I played him yesterday and no one complained in draft!

I achieved 70% w/r with Kerrigan after rework (had same w/r before rework then dropped below 60% after). Second waifu after Valeera. I guess, I’m melee combo girls addicted :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s replay mode. Left team is always blue and right team is always red, so neutrals are instead purple. I don’t think there’s a way to display that in-game.

1 Like

You are such a positive presence on the forums, but your utter disdain for Sgt. Hammer (a disdain I also share) I find an amusing contrast to your otherwise agreeable disposition.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I want to do this so bad, but nobody will ever go for it. Khara, Li Li, and Uther have always been in my idea, but why did you choose the others(what role did they perform, ex. damage, wave clear)? Maybe the Alex was for her trait?

On a separate note, is solo lane Ana still a thing?

2 Likes

but that’s a tank!!!

3 Likes

I hit Diamond, and I genuinely don’t think I’m a good player, just weirdly lucky. I don’t know what i’m doing, like I literally don’t know when to rotate, when to leave or take objectives, or anything. I just keep climbing… literally like a few months ago I was gold, and I just- woijefoiwjeof

What’s going on!? Should I be proud? Why is rank decay so stressful!?
(I haven’t played 24 of the heroes in the game, and 9 of them I only played once in a brawl)

2 Likes

Probably means you’re better than you thought.

Or, oh, being gold previously (for one season? First time placing?).

But to be serious, I remember when Hero League first came out… was like, eh, I’ll go get my rewar-- oh damn! I’m actually better than I though :slight_smile:

All it means is that you avoided the hump of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

because your precious points are vanishing!

2 Likes