10. Cheerleader Kerrigan
  11. Hollow Unraveler Zeratul
  12. Ancient Unraveler Zeratul
  13. Steel Sir Murkalot
  14. Obsidian Sir Murkalot
  15. Scarlet Sir Murkalot

It looks like all tints from these skins that you own get locked. :confused:

1 Like

For me, the ones I’ve noticed so far are: Happy Cloud mount, 2017 Championship Banner mount + Golden version, Blood Raven and Jungle Raven Sylvanas skins, Unraveler Zeratul skin, Angelic Grave Warden Malthael skin, Competitive Pro D.Va skin, Cheerleader Kerrigan skin

1. Torquis Magic Carpet
  2. Happy Cloud
  3. Golden Nexus Charger
    Worth nothing it that as I remember I bought Charger for shards, rest was from lootboxes.

None of my skins are lost because I lived in Asia region/Korean server that I will save them all.

Also note, that not sure if related to this bug but most likely is, lootboxes are bugged aswell, sometimes giving out 3 rewards instead than 4.

Missing Mounts and Skins have been restored

Got a patch about 10 minutes ago and my skins and mounts are back now. Thanks for the quick fix Blizzard! This should be the case for everyone else, go check your things :smiley:

-Valas

1 Like

Bravo … … skins were back and we just received a patch few minutes ago that did nothing but locked all those same skins again. Blizzard what are you doing? You fix something and then break it again.

For example again Mat’s skins such as Angelic Warden. Restarting does not help. The lastest patch just broke everything again.

1 Like

Same here, I had my D.Va Sharkmouth Goliath skin blocked with this new update. I talked to support and the gave me no solution sadly. They basically said there is little they can do about the problem. I bought that skin long ago with paid gems so it makes me even more mad.

Please blizzard. My happy cloud was so good to me for so long and now it is gone. Please give him back. I am no longer happy.

1 Like

I’m also missing mounts: Golden Treasure Goblin, maybe more.

What the hell? They fixed it, then they patched it AGAIN 20 minutes later and its broken again. What the actual f***

I own the happy cloud and it is also showing as “not owned” now in my collection

Only my happy cloud mount is currently blocked.

Yep, also confirming. I logged in earlier in the day (12 hours ago-ish?), and all my skins were back / the bugged unreleased bike was gone. Just logged in again a few minutes ago, and all the same stuff is once again locked and the bike is back.

It’d seem the hotfix broke something else gameplay-wise, so they reverted the changes.

1 Like

How bad can your system be, when skins and lootboxes are related to actual gameplay, so they have to revert the fix? Blizzard has some serious issues lately across all their games. See what is happening in HS and WoW lately.

1 Like

I have lost too many to list. Most of the one’s listed on this thread, but I hope this is resolved. I would say restore disappeared skins and then I can tell you which ones are missing.

Since I live in Latinoamerica I didn’t see no patch. Timezones and the time I usually play I guees. Good riddance, as it would have been a useless download. I hope we have better luck next time.

LMAO It seems they broke the whole game so they had to rollback the changes!

Make Blizzard Great again!

Oh and also this:

At this rate I wonder if they will just give us the equivalent in gems and unlock the skins and mounts so we can purchase them again, otherwise how is all this mess going to be fixed?

My Amber Sir Murkalot is missing… haven’t taken the time to identify if I am missing anything else…

Will the content inherently be restored or do we need to do bookkeeping?