Happy/Angry/Sad Clouds Bugged?

Only my happy cloud mount is currently blocked.

Yep, also confirming. I logged in earlier in the day (12 hours ago-ish?), and all my skins were back / the bugged unreleased bike was gone. Just logged in again a few minutes ago, and all the same stuff is once again locked and the bike is back.

It’d seem the hotfix broke something else gameplay-wise, so they reverted the changes.

1 Like

How bad can your system be, when skins and lootboxes are related to actual gameplay, so they have to revert the fix? Blizzard has some serious issues lately across all their games. See what is happening in HS and WoW lately.

1 Like

I have lost too many to list. Most of the one’s listed on this thread, but I hope this is resolved. I would say restore disappeared skins and then I can tell you which ones are missing.

Since I live in Latinoamerica I didn’t see no patch. Timezones and the time I usually play I guees. Good riddance, as it would have been a useless download. I hope we have better luck next time.

LMAO It seems they broke the whole game so they had to rollback the changes!

Make Blizzard Great again!

Oh and also this:

At this rate I wonder if they will just give us the equivalent in gems and unlock the skins and mounts so we can purchase them again, otherwise how is all this mess going to be fixed?

My Amber Sir Murkalot is missing… haven’t taken the time to identify if I am missing anything else…

Will the content inherently be restored or do we need to do bookkeeping?

There was some issues with the Mac clients from the Patch, that made the game unplayable, so it had to be rolled back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/k6v8kn/patch_253083077hogger_hotfix_patch/

Got the patch installed, still missing Golden Loot Goblin Mount.

Because the patch got rolled back and due to Mac users unable to play, so the patch will have to be reviewed probably on Monday. Before that, you will have your skins locked, so that one person using Mac for HotS is able to play.

For Skins i am missing Goliath D.va for sure. I had all original three colors. May be missing more but i haven’t noticed any. I remember the D.va skin as i paid real money for that one.

Also missing a bunch of mounts, unsure of which ones but my a lot of heroes loadout is now set to the basic horse.

I’m unable to use some of my mounts. I’ve noticed I cannot use ‘Sad Cloud’, ‘Angry Cloud’ anymore. I’ve also gained a mount called: 'Mount/Name/MountSpeederBikeVar3. This happened since the most recent patch. They can’t be re-purchased either.

Hello :slight_smile:

My angry cloud and diablo prime evil skins that i got in chests are locked , I haven’t had the time to go through everything else but there might be others. Please can i regain access to them .
Im on EU servers

I love my cloud and i miss it

1 Like

Can’t use dark fiery Uther horse. It no longer exists.

Also, can’t use dark Diablo 3 skin even though I have it. Says skin has not been earned.

MY destroyer BW skin cannot be equipped.
Diablo toxic skin.
Pajama skin for abathur.

my ghost speeder the pink one, for meka queen kerrigan is gone, happened right after an update too

That’s intended, we should never have gotten that to begin with. It’ll be added at a later time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/k5crlz/hot_pink_bike_now_in_my_collection/geegy40/

I have just downloaded a patch and the collection issues are fixed for now. I hope it stays that way unlike the last time.

Hello there
I stiil don’t have access to my HappyCloud mount