Hall of Builds: šŸ›

Lunara
  • [T1212143,Lunara] - default poison build
  • [T1232342,Lunara] - burst build vs. squishy mages comps
  • [T1232232,Lunara] - burst/anti-tank

Lunara is quite versatile and you can end up with quite different build depending on circumstance, but those are the ones i end up with most often.

Orphea
  • [T1122012,Orphea] - dancer build, my favourite
  • [T0321221,Orphea] - full AA build, can be very fun against melee comps
  • [T2232332,Orphea] - E-build if i need to keep distance

Again quite a variable hero, but those are the ones i end up most with.

Ana
  • [T2222222,Ana] - Lvl.13 depends on what CC they have. No nano unless you really do not have any divers. Mind Numbing if dealing with ability-heavy groups.
Medivh
  • [T2131311,Medivh] - I just like poly and doing damage :stuck_out_tongue:
Jaina
  • [T3332234,Jaina] - deals with pesky mobility
  • [T3131111,Jaina] - Aggro mage

If you like to do dmg, why go portal armor and not raven familiars?

Concession to solo-queue QM and people catching sticky stuff like bombs.

Since usually no one uses my portals but me I switched away from that talent.

People i get on my teams usually do use them; though maybe after pointing them on it sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

As it has some relevance in regards to others using portals (and Medivh):

1 Like

Artanis doesnā€™t really have any single build any more, which is one thing I love about his last two talent revisions (neither was really a rework). But I do have a ā€œstandardā€ build I use on BoE, when it is clear that my job is to hit Immortals, then go hit buildings.

[T2331231,Artanis] - You can substitute Shield Battery for Shield Surge if they are all sustained damage, and Phase Bulwark for Triple Strike if they have a lot of ability damage.

For Blaze, I typically use this build for tanking. [T4211111,Blaze] Substitute Nanomachine Coating for Suppressive Fire at 13 if they have scary AA heroes.

And my favorite Tyrael build is [T2132214,Tyrael],

1 Like

For Blaze I get that Unstoppable is really nice and preventing wombos can save your life and possibly your team but I really dislike having it on the same cooldown as your 40 armor + burning rage.
Being able to keep that for when I when I go deep or start to get focused has won me a lot of fights, and stim packs offer a lot of utility so I find it hard to skip them.

[T1221313,Blaze] is my typical build for him even as solo tank and it feels pretty effective so far.
13 and 16 Jet Propulsion talents can always be skipped if their team is really mobile/has plenty of cc to interrupt you or if you want to counter AA like you said but the increased size and duration of oil gives Blaze a lot of health, nearly a whole quarter, especially when youā€™re dumping more out of your E as well.
Then again Iā€™ve only played him in QM so far so spraying oil every where for zone control and massive self heals has done me a lot of good, not sure if itā€™s the optimal way to play him.

That part is why I prefer the Unstoppable, as if I am too deep, I have the armor, the AoE, and they canā€™t CC me back there. I also find the CDR on my trait every time I pick up a globe incredibly powerful. There are times when I take one of the Stims, usually Neural, but Unstoppable on a tank is just such a strong tool.

One nice thing about Blaze is that other than Incinerator Gauntlets igniting oil, he really doesnā€™t have a bad talent.

I actually kind of hate that talent because it can be hard to avoid lighting oil that you want there for cc purposes.
Itā€™s not terrible if you combine it with Adhesive Petroleum but I still rarely ever find myself desperately needing Q to come off cooldown in order for me to light oil.

I only pick it on a map like BhB or WHJ where I wonā€™t be team fighting as much, and may have to do a bunch of jungling. Overall, I feel it is his weakest talent.

[T2311321,Rehgar] I want opinions about this build (I used it in Masters SL tho with BL, we won. Teams were: Rehgar, Valla, ETC, Cassia, Murky vs Johanna, Malfurion, Aba, Yrel, Valeera, map was ToD).

If I see this correctly, you donā€™t pick cleanse on Tier 3? Iā€™m definitely not as good as you, but I would pick cleanse in most of my matches.

I indeed did not take it. They had a ton of CC but no real burst, and Val does a lot through AAing, so I chose to lower her dmg instead of freeing someone from one of their many CCs.

You have also written you picked Talent 1 on Tier 4 which would mean Ancestral Healing but in the text you write BL. Have I missed something or did I get something wrong?

1 Like

Interesting. I mostly pick full totem build against melee aa like xul, samuro. Though when combined with bloodlust its pretty strong. You just have to recognize that your Sustained healing will be pretty bad which wouldnā€™t matter bc enemy had no poke lol. Great choice for build imo.

1 Like

Iā€™mā€¦ not sure if Iā€™m following. :thinking:
My build is the build I shared except that I picked the other Heroic and its upgrade.
So ā€œtotem buildā€.

Ah, ok, then I have understood.
I actually never tried the Totem Build. I think maximum Healing output has a higher value in qm. :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t recall it either. But during that match I felt I can get away with it, and realised that I have a 3rd slot for Rehgar builds and set it after (chose AH because I think BL will be nerfed anyway and AH will become the standard pick again).

1 Like

Iā€™m curious how the quick select of talents is working out. I havenā€™t tested it yet on the ptr.

Me neither. And Iā€™m still not sure how one can select a lvl1 talent as fav during the match :thinking: