Hall of Builds: 🏛

Share or ask for builds here!

Since now we have a function to create ingame builds and easily copy them, I decided I create a thread where ppl can share all of their builds with each other.
You can show your favs, you can suggest new ideas or ask for help if you jsut tried a Hero for the first time and need help.

Here’s an example: [T3221223,Medivh] This is my fav Medivh build. I usually pick this, unless it’s a big map in QM.

3 Likes

I could use some suggestions for Whitemane builds. I played her a lot, but since the rework I haven’t been able to get her right. I’ve tried AA build, q build, w build, and everything in between.

Thanks!

I usually use this: [T1122133,Whitemane]

1 Like

Fan favorite, defiantly not the trap talents!

Li ming [T3221334]

It’s best if you take W build first as to try out and balance everything since you can’t go wrong with that build.

It’s
Pity the Frail -> Martyrdom -> Zealous Spirit -> Divine Reckoning (Alternatively Scarlet Aegis if really needed) -> Subjugation -> Shared Punishment -> Judgment Day or Guiding Light.

2 Likes

This is mine: [T2332142,LiMing]

I have several Anduin builds that I would like to share:

Q build: Renew > Moral Compass > Binding Heal > ??? (Either option) > ??? (Any option) > Evenhanded Blessings / Inner Focus > Desperate Prayer

W build: Pursued by Grace > Moral Compass > ??? (Any option) > Lightbomb > Speed of the Pious > Holy Nova / Inner Focus > ??? (Any option)

Lightwell build: Pursued by Grace / Bold Strategy > Moral Compass > Power Word: Shield / Blessed Recovery > Holy Word: Salvation > Push Forward > Lightwell > Varian’s Legacy

Sorry I typed the builds like this, I don’t understand the brackets format.

Not a problem, any format is welcomed tbh, but the bracket-format is the ingame version which is the most easily useable if you’re logged in.

1 Like

[T1212123,SgtHammer]

:spider: Spider Mines. :spider:
The 1, 4 and 10 are optional but those are generally the most useful for me.
Executioner at 16 is a must because of how often you’ll be slowing people.

It’s my favorite Hammer build and it allows you to be a lot more proactive than playing the siege game by boosting in and laying down a fat mine field. It feels like some absolute bad manners to chase people around in regular tank form and kill them that way.
It’s not amazing against teams that have a lot of fast auto attackers and quick reaction times but it’s very strong against frontline heavy teams or even teams that lack a strong frontline because having to take their time to navigate around or destroy mines can buy you a lot of time.

I would’ve sperged at you harder before because his W talents were pretty lackluster for the most part but now that Speed of the Pious reduces it’s cooldown it’s somewhat alright.
That being said you’ll generally only get 2 seconds off it because healing yourself doesn’t count for it.

Speccing for W is kind of a trap because it’s already a really good ability and banking all your talents on a singular cooldown can make you feel pretty useless whenever it’s not up.

Out of the three builds that I mentioned I use the W build the least (three times). The build excels at giving Anduin mobility when healing and wave clear with Holy Nova. I tried this build once after the new patch and it feels more impactful than previously.

Any reason you dislike taking Inner Fire, though?
When building for Lightwell/Varian’s Legacy it’s my go to and easily lets you apply stacks across the enemy team while weaving in and out of range and in general just makes it easy to poke people.
I usually skip Moral Compass because like I said I dislike banking on cooldowns and would rather use it whenever I need it rather than feel pressure to use it as often as possible to get maximum value out of that talent.

I used to prefer Inner Fire at level 4 but in games where it is difficult to poke enemy heroes (even with the extra auto attack range provided by Inner Fire) Moral compass can provide you with auto attack procs from very long range. Also since Varian’s Legacy doesn’t stack on the same target, the issue of “less consistency because of ability cooldown” isn’t as detrimental since you can focus on casting Q and W more often to heal your team and get safe damage with the W range. Honestly I could go either way on 4, 7, and 13 talents.

Here is my Deathwing build:

[T1231131,Deathwing]

Just used it in Try Mode and I’m having some difficulty soloing boss at 16.
I can get him down to the last bar of health and I’m popping all his abilities off cooldown for maximum might of the Nerazim bonus.
Edit: I can kill the boss but it requires a bit of spacing during the stun animations so I can drag out the fight long enough to pop Darkness Descends twice and just giving more time for cooldowns to reset but it’s still really awkward.

Can you really solo boss with this or is that exaggeration? I died and boss had about 10-15%.

These are my Cassia builds:

• Q: [T1111214,Cassia]
  • E: [T2322122,Cassia]
  • AA: [T3211333,Cassia]

I think the trait talents work better with Q build over E build, because you move the most with Q and with E build you get 4 charges of Q which is really helpful for that Q based heal talent cdr. One can argue that the pierce is better for that, but I don’t think you can get a lot of pierces in normal games.

Most annoying and bursty build for Genji:
Agile Dismount-Strike At The Heart-Perfect Defence-X-Strike-Flow Like Water-Final Cut-Living Weapon
Agile dismount helps with positioning, chasing, fleeing and aba hunting (although I don’t recommend doing)
Strike At The Heart combined with Final Cut helps for a good burst, then add a few Qs and most squishies should be brought down to less than 40% health
X-Strike is good for bursting down enemies on the brink of death, or you can use it when you go in with E, avoiding abilities that enemies are smart enough to wait for deflect to stop (Like Malthael’s ult)
Ultimately, if played at it’s best, this build can make you almost unkillable, especially at 20, with the cd reduction if you’re able to hit most heroes during a tf, you can either reset it or reduce it’s cd, which means you can use it more often

Sylvanas

Mage Shadow Dagger build

Unfurling Shadows>Unstable Poison>Festering Wounds>Wailing Arrow>Windrunner>Life Drain>Deafening Blast

AA Shadow Dagger build

Unfurling Shadows>Unstable Poison>Lost Soul>Mind Control>Remorseless>Life Drain>Withering Barrage

Q/AA Build

Might of the Banshee Queen>Unstable Poison>Barbed Shot>Mind Control>Remorseless>Evasive Fire>Withering Barrage

I change the level 16 talent on every build based on the enemy comp or how I feel about the match to that point, but generally these are the builds I use.

1 Like

Potion Madness: [T2312113,Deckard]

1 Like

W build Tassadar: [T1322322,Tassadar]
The only build what makes me play him.

1 Like