Gnomes and my imagination of them, put into character form

I’ve always imagined gnomes being smaller people, blue tint to their skin and white haired, clean shaven smooth. I don’t know why, maybe it’s my aunt’s collection of porcelain dolls. But I also think of them as the creators of inventions, of things that fly or have gears and moving parts. I in my mind associate their small size and small hands to, them putting all the little working parts together. In time this has inspired my idea of them in a character world, they are the reason for advancements in mechanics.

The character is a gnome of lightly tinted blue skin, white hair and a devilishly intelligent mechanic.

• Bounce buddy: This skill will create a trampoline, team mates can use to travel. It’ll be set in a spot and stay there, until another is created or the gnomes is defeated. This trampoline will allow players to jump over terrain, within some limitations. Update: The devilishly intelligent gnome, or course made defensive method to protect his contraption. Bouncing enemies high up and slamming them, doing small damage to them, for trying to use the device. Or bounces any attack back at them, forsaking of amusing the idea, they’d do such a thing.
    • Health station: This skill is a health station, that’s temporary. It’ll heal a AOE for a few seconds. I think of it like something wining down, until it collapses. Think of a wined up gadget, something like a desk toy you’ll see in somebodies office. Then it wining down spreading healing, in the area around it, like a impact sprinkler.
    • Gettergoing: Next is a skateboard or roller skates, with some kind of rocket power. These will give this gnome a quick rush of speed, to get out of bad spots.
    • Heliscrew: I want to imagine something like a care package, he’ll send flying off then it’ll parachute down to team mates. I was thinking about those images of Leonardo’s helicopter screw taking off, then dropping a package to them.
    • The big BOOM :sunglasses:: Finally I have the idea, this needs to be way advanced and over the top. Like millennia before it’s time, he’ll bust out some futurist cannon and blow something up. It’ll feature gears, to show it’s to heavy for him to lift, have some twisty turning parts, to show it’s aiming and finally it’ll show a dish of some kind charging the shot by drawing energy.

That’s my basic idea of this character, not getting to deep into it. But the idea behind it is, it’ll show he’s behind the advancements and inventions that progressed through the ages. From Leonardo da Vinci’s works, to futuristic thing never imagined before. So maybe dress him with some tools, that show he’s progressive from the times.