Give us your best "Pro" tips

Respawn times are really short in the earlygame, so try to utilise it by dying a lot!

1 Like

You want to know the ultimate protip of all time?

The absolute cashmoney of protips?

Always. ALWAYS.

Slap with Abathur.

8 Likes

Danger ping means “Go there now”.

If someone danger pings a boss, you know what to do.

3 Likes

Seems about accurate. Everytime I see that poster post I crinche

1 Like

If you play Malganis and you ult on low hp enemy, you will get a secret announcer after game.

1 Like

I meant the linked post by @Planar saying this:

Abathur:
-Make sure you always are melee in fights with your team. Don’t make it a 4v5.

It made me giggle.

1 Like

Try not to outright lie in the tips (like claiming you’ll gain stuff that doesn’t exist), rather twist the truth.

as whitemane, if you are in closed spaces like infernal shrines versus a ability’s high burst team who engages always in all-or-nothing fights…
go the armor heroic and use it only on yourself just before joining your team, you will be harder to kill and your team will win all the fights and get the shrines.

Medivh is actually Raven Lord.

2 Likes

This is gold :joy:!

How to play medivh:
Make sure you spend most of your game in raven form :+1:

3 Likes

I demand a new one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha damn it lol
I didnt noticed that one yet , my bad !
Humm…how about this one !

When playing medivh , make sure to always use force of will immediately when its off cooldown .

3 Likes

Dont forget to also use Leyline on cooldown

On Varian, make sure you taunt and spam B-step every time you win a trade or someone is just nearby and wont fight you.

1 Like

This can also be considered bad advice for many heroes since it effectively wastes most of the value of the fountain given that the hall of storms heals very fast anyway. Far better to save the fountain so you can grab it before an objective or to top yourself up with mana.

Pro tip, if you destroy the enemy’s core, you win the game!

In fact, this is the ONLY way you can win the game!

3 Likes

When base racing as zeratul, you can vp the enemy core in order to not take damage while you wait for your cooldowns to come back.

2 Likes

Thrall used to be a melee assassin so treat him like one. He should always be in the thick if things since most of his damage comes from his autoattacks

Uther has some of the largest heals in the game so use them! His cooldowns are long so it’s important to never have them ip or your healing numbers will be low

Melee assassins have the highest skill cap and also the highest rewArds. One trick them to rank up quickly

When playing Brightwing, always save Z for when you need it to get around. Using it in fights only provides the heal, but doesn’t move you globally… This cuts the value in half.

Once you have full souls on Diablo, it’s perfectly fine to push him to the limit and die. The short respawn timer makes sure that you’ll still be in the fight.

3 Likes

That was the point. To create a bad advice.

1 Like

unless you are pro enough to snipe a kill with molten core, that’s the only reason to pop it while pushing a lane as a 5 man with enemy fort/keep down.

otherwise you tell your team to disengage early if the enemies respawn, so that they they come towards a destroyed fort, and that’s when you pop molten core to take them by surprize. don’t wait too long, so that they dont catch up to u and CC your molten core cast, but don’t pop it while they’re too far because they will be far enough to react