Friendly CustomGames: "Tourney of the Forums"

Hi! I want to create a community event like one not that long ago.

I want ppl to gather up here, form teams of five and fight against each other to see who’s the best -ofc, in a friendly manner, we cherish and cheer for the less successful teams as well, there are no losers here-.
After all, this is more about the fun than the winning.

This is a chance to fight with or against your favourite (or least favourite) forumers.

The event would be in November (after Blizzcon) to give ppl time to form teams and maybe practice a few together.
The games will be played in Custom Games in draft mode (so you can ban eachothers’ forum avatars :Đ) mostly hosted by myself (and maybe MySelf? Will ask him/myself/MySelf about it).

Flaming and toxicity is forbidden unless your whole team doesn’t mind you raging. Just keep it as civil and rando-friendly as possible, we don’t want to scare ppl away.
Bad plays won’t recieve shame, you can make mistakes, as I said earlier, this isn’t about tryharding, it’s about community fun :smiley:

So who’ll join us in the Nexus?
(The event will have NA and EU matches based on applicants.)

Form your teams here in the comments, or on this discord:

Once that’s done, go to challonge.com, sign up as individuals, then form your teams and sign up for the

Tourney of the Forums EU (date: nov.15 7pm GMT+1)
Tourney of the Forums NA (date: nov.16 9pm GMT+1)

by listing your team’s name here in the comments so I can add them.
(Sidenote: pls add [NA] or [EU] to every teamname depending on which region you want to play.)

For the ingame chat channel which will be used during the tournaments: /join TotF

8 Likes

I want to participate but my work keeps me away from HotS.

7 Likes

I should be free in November, and can play in either region, although my lag gets noticeable on EU. Whoever needs a completely average tank main, let me know.

2 Likes

Mmmmm unacceptable sad :frowning:

6 Likes

I need date and time when it will be. I may play or not. Really not sure.

2 Likes

I will be able to provide a fixed date latter in the month, but at least 3 weeks before the event.

At this moment my time is 18 32 or 6 32 of night. I will be able to play from 20 to 23 hours or from 8 until 11 hours of night.

1 Like

I can play if someone needs a 5th. Or, my son and I can play if someone needs 2 more. We aren’t good…buyer beware!

1 Like

i’ll need friend’s but i have no friend’s so i guess i can fill a spot if a team is missing a player? :sob:

2 Likes

I want the diamond+ players to be diveded between the different teams to make it fair, but if you won’t find a team, we can join Sancho and his kid :wink:

2 Likes

oh so there’s a spot! noice

I am lvl 33. Will I be with the noobs? Plz say yes

You guys can form your own teams, I just don’t want to see 5 diamond+ players vs 5 gold and below, cuz that’s not fair and probably won’t seem/feel as friendly :smiley:
So yes, you can be with “noobs” :stuck_out_tongue:

I can join depending on availability. Hopefully I’m free once the dates and times are set.

Last SL I was master. But have been away for 4 months. Now back and shaking of the rust

1 Like

How do you register for this?

ill try

1 Like

Sign me up as interested.

1 Like

SamiSha will be in my team! Do you understand?!

Team A logan samisha

That sounds like fun.

1 Like