Friendly CustomGames: "Tourney of the Forums"

You can form teams here or on this discord:

Once you got your team, you can register it on challonge.com sign up with your allies here:
Tourney of the Forums [EU] - Challonge
Tourney of the Forums [NA] - Challonge

But, last time I was in Cain’s club, I needed therapy…

1 Like

Let’s find your team in the comments then? :grimacing:
(If the reason was a few certain individuals, I bet those are no longer part of that server.)

Anyone wants to be in team Peeling?

1 Like

Contestents
Anabanana the noob
Hoku
DrLogan
Sancho (he says he fills)
Catherina
Geisard
Samisha
Kith

Server: ?
(The rest of you didnt say im in so I left you out)

1 Like

Sure, . Does that mean it’s an all Tank team?

I’d need to know date/time. I am only available to play afyer 8pm central time Saturday and Sunday nights and these days I have been filling my weekends out with other hobbies.

So I would have to plan ahead to make sure that the date doesn’t conflict with anything I haven’t scheduled and I can check with my wife to handle the kids while I am occupied.

If everything lines up, I would love to play. I am a flex player and can play a lot of heroes in all roles.

1 Like

I want to throw my name in as a maybe. Healer main although i can flex well enough for all roles except tank. My tanking isn’t great.

1 Like

Am I a JoKe To YoU

1 Like

On another note I’d like to partake but my schedule will be pretty full in November between NaNoWriMo and my work, also my EU account has no characters on it

But yeah Date pending I’d love to partake if anyone wants a Silver 1 average Bruiser and Ranged Assassin who’s adding to his roster slowly but surely

Im sure many of us would be excited to join here, as many of us couldnt join in the notparadox one, i think thts the one that was hosted earlier…

This one is more casual, hosted by someone we all know, so thts a big PLUS :slight_smile:

But, Just a question

You plan to have it balanced by:

1= Diamond+plat+gold+silver+bronze team (1 of each rank grouped to form team)

2= Diamonds vs Diamonds, Gold vs Gold, Silver vs Silver?

second option would need a lot of people willing to play i believe. else you will need to check ranks and balance out teams somehow to prevent it from being a one-sided quick clean sweep till the core

what do u hav in mind?

Also, im available :smiley: , n im bronze :stuck_out_tongue:
someone plz take me in team too :frowning:

Interesting, checking with my buddy at the moment if we wanna jump in on this to then start forming a proper team.
(Creating a topic later to look for team mates, for those interested)

Im unplaced. You are bronze. So that means to balance it right you are my enemy

Your unplaced?
i remember u do play ranked, how u unplaced?

Ana making enemies out of Greymane player?
You should think twice :smirk:

When im participating on a tournement im Anabanana the lvl 34 butcher main. Won 5/6 with him

great…
but ur not in EU, i love to play with a decent ana by my side,
whenever someone hovers over ana as a healer, i beg them to change,
im more comfortable if they pick lili or deckard or rehgar,
at least the healing will be consistent :smiley:

“Decent ana player” he is high masters :stuck_out_tongue:
I would screenshot it but im not home

If I know the date its a maybe for the tournement

oh, lol, didnt know,
but im happy to play with a DECENT ana player too,
let alone a masters :smiley:

at least an Ana who can hit 3 out of 5 her healing darts is ok to me
not the ones who hits 1 out of 5 :stuck_out_tongue: thts wht i had in bronze, n thts why i say no no no ana plz

Please dont! I find it relaxing that im incognito.

It depends. I miss a lot too with randoms.
But not 1/5. Sometimes people just dont want to get healed

My most played is actually Alex Anub Reghar Ana in that order

2 Likes

missing is common, specially with mobile heroes who hav dash or flip or teleport etc,

but missing otherwise, n missing 3 or 4 out of 5 every shots, thats a lot, n thts wht i faced every time i had an ana, im afraid of having Ana’s in my team, and having malfurions or tyrandes in my team,
though i myself love playing malfurion and tyrande, but i do tht only when i m confident in my frontline