Forum tourney: EU server #2

This is the same thing that AnaBanana started here Forum tourney who wants in? EU

1. Friday 29 october 2021 at
    • 5.30pm UTC which is the same as 7.30pm at Paris, France, local time,
    • you can check what this means for you with any time converter such as A random time converter;
  2. Best of 3 games in draft mode;
  3. Maps: Cursed Hallow, Battlefield of Eternity, Sky Temple;

Also:

1. the aim is to have fun between forumers. There is no need to be “good” at the game to play!
  2. EU server means that the games will be held on the EU server and the time is more tailored to EU players. But anyone can join;
  3. You can add player who do not usually post on the forum. But it is then of your responsability to see that they are on time for the games.
For players:
  1. please also add your rank and prefered roles;
  2. with the people interested in playing, I'll try to put together some even team, but I do not guarantee anything. Actually, it is lucifer that is doing that XD.
For players and viewers:
  1. this post will be updated with people who are interested in playing or viewing. So if you don't find your name here, it means that I forgot to add you. Just reply to the thread again then;
  2. I only know how to invite people in a custom game from my friendlist so I'll add to my friendlist any player (or viewer) and you can delete me from your friendlist afterwards. If you are going to use another account than the one you used to reply in this thread, I need your Battle tag to send a friend request. You can also join a custom game if you have someone in your friendlist that is already in the custom game: this is an other way to join if you don't want to give your Battle tag.

Playing:

1. Sherk (Bronze 3, ranged assassin, bruiser)
  2. Karabars (Master, Flex, Bruiser/Tank)
  3. rcw (Gold 3-4, healer/support/ranged assassin)
  4. AltRightFrog (Plat 2, r-assassin and tank)
  5. lucifer (2 986MMR, bruiser main, ranged assassin)
  6. Phurr (Silver, Healer/Bruiser)
  7. Sami (Dia/master, ranged assassin main, bruiser and healer second)
  8. Ironymus (2550 MMR, ranged assassin, healer, bruiser)
  9. Sadius will be playing with DrLogan account (Diamond/Master, SL - 2774, QM - 2778, UD - 2783, Flex)

Maybe:

1. Hoku (Gold, tank main, bruiser second, any)
  2. Nemarra (no rank, assassins and healers)
  3. Harbinger (Dimaond/Master, flex/tank)

Viewing: -

1. Team 1 (TBC): Harbinger, rcw, Sami, Mamekan, AltRightFrog;
  2. Team 2 (TBC): Karabars, Phurr, lucifer, DrLogan, Ironymus.
5 Likes

Karabars (Master) will try to be available.

Added you to the list of players.

Guys, sorry, it is Friday 29 octobre and not 31 october. OP is updated.

Ufortunately that’s 1:30 pm for me. So I’ll be working.

Last time was fun, so i´d like to be in again.

I do not play ranked, but i was placed Gold 3 or 4 at some point.

1 Like

Hey, I would like to try though I am not from EU, but I recently discovered my ping to EU is a very playable 150 or so, and I have a low level account there with quite a few heroes that I created ages ago.

My skill level is around mid to up plat (maybe plat 2 on average?) and my battletag is the same as here.
Would be cool to play with some EU people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added both of you to player list.

Let’s rumba, rumble I mean.

Wait… do u have room for me

Always room for a D.Va main.

In the Heroes CCL free agent tournament, they’re creating mock drafts according to heroesprofile MMR to make balanced teams.
To avoid stomps, I suggest to do the same, but also consider role preference so 2 healer mains shouldn’t be on the same team.
If MMR can’t be seeded from SL reliably because of the lack of data, then make an average from QM and ARAM and substract 60 pts (diff between gold 5 and gold 2). It’s 60 because it takes more MMR to get to master SL than master QM or ARAM.
I’m aiming for fair games as much as possible for a limited player pool.

I’ll only play by these rules. I’m not interested in 13 minutes games, if you know what I mean.
Myself: 2,986 MMR, bruiser main, ranged dps second.

1 Like

Crazy profile stalker is here, join it for a fun game.

I wish these Ignored Content would just not show anything at all. It’s like an Ad in the middle of a page.

1 Like

Honey I wish you would stop stalking players accounts without provocation, we can’t have nice things huh?

Does that mean you want to play?

Added HanaSong.

Added you also. Yeah, I’ll try this CCL mock draft.

1 Like

I’d like to take part if you have an open spot. Although if it’s EU I can’t really guarantee how useful I’ll be until I see the free heroes for that week.

1 Like

Dareda? :thinking:

Oh wait, NVM can’t do that.

That’s 12:30pm for me, still at school.