E-gfxerrorapierror

Hey, I have e-gfxerrorapierror when I want to run the hots,
72FDCCBB-9CE4-41B8-A128-F7F35622ECBF

The solution from:

Do not work for me. I also update Intel by Intel® Driver & Support Assistant - this way do not work also.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/9/2020, 20:22:52
       Machine name: CEGIEL
   Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb.200610-0600)
           Language: Polish (Regional Setting: Polish)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
       System Model: HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC 
               BIOS: F.54
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8122MB RAM
          Page File: 5033MB used, 11280MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

Hey, Cegieł! There’s two issues that are known for this type of crash, one for intel and one for Nvidia. Based on the specs, it looks like this is running into the Intel Issue.

For the Intel issue, this was caused by the 23.20.0016.4973 driver. Updating to a newer version should fix this issue. Based on the HP Notebook model, this should be an Intel HD 4400. Could you try manually updating the drivers here? Make sure to grab the 8.1 version, and follow this guide if you run into any compatibility issues.

If you have a Nvidia video card here, the issue is a bit different. Geforce Experience was defaulting the games resolution to the DSR scaling. Uninstalling Geforce Experience, then resetting the driver and game settings is the fix for this.

If these doesn’t seems to resolve the issue, could you include the full DxDiag file? The current one only has the System Information, which isn’t helpful to know what video card or drivers are currently on. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

1 Like

Hey, Caterpepi.

I have Nvidia and this helped:

If you have a Nvidia video card here, the issue is a bit different. Geforce Experience was defaulting the games resolution to the DSR scaling. Uninstalling Geforce Experience, then resetting the driver and game settings is the fix for this.

Thank You.

Thank you for the update, Cegieł! Glad to hear this helped :slight_smile: