[Dec 3] Crashing during reconnect/rejoin to game

Greetings all. Problem I have after the Deathwing update with game crashing during a reconnect. Last thing I saw and heard was friendly Deathwing taking flight and game crashed. I reconnected for it to crash again, and again. Tried a repair and it did it again, tried an uninstall and reinstall and it goes back to the same spot in reconnect and crashes. Game is well over now and it keeps trying to reconnect to the same game. Any help?

UPDATE:
My game problem has been resolved. Waited it out so I’m sure the Techies were behind closed doors ironing it out.

Having the same issue, no idea.

Same, posted on bug report forum too. Deathwing cast some ability and my PC crashed. Had to repair client for ~15 min to play again.

About one hour ago.

What does repair client mean?

Did your game client crash or PC? What map were you on?

Lost Cavern, it’s only in Brawl or Custom.

Repair client is just a tool that checks the game files for integrity. But you don’t have to run that unless the game forces you to.

After exploring around the launcher I found it for myself.

Go to launcher, click on heroes of the storm, and then click on “Options” in the top left. Then click on scan and repair.

I tried this and it had no effect on my problem however.

crashed in brawl with deathwing on our team using ult 15 minutes ago

Hey, I keep getting error 3FDBC925-35D2-4C8E-B318-01B81EBA3602 while trying to reconnect to a game thats been over for 2 hours. I’ve cycled my modem and tried a fresh install of the game. Every time I try to login for the last two hours I’m having this issue. Any fix for this? The game loads and recconects as usual but immediately crashes as soon as the load bar fills.

The same thing keeps happening for me and my friend.

Have a bug where I hardcrashed to desktop in end of an ARAM game. Now when I open client it makes me rejoin the game, reconnects for a bit, and then crashes hard to desktop again. When I open client again the only thing I can do is rejoin the same game and crash again, been like this for hours now.

Here’s the crash report:
19594A66-9674-437D-B8CD-03F9899DB4CB

Same here keep getting error 3FDBC925-35D2-4C8E-B318-01B81EBA3602

I moved a few other threads to this one, to keep everything under one thread! I went ahead and reported this to our team so hopefully we’ll hear some more information on whats going on here, soon.

Thanks for your reports!

1 Like

Have a bug where I hardcrashed to desktop in end of an ARAM game. Now when I open client it makes me rejoin the game, reconnects for a bit, and then crashes hard to desktop again. When I open client again the only thing I can do is rejoin the same game and crash again, been like this for hours now.

Here’s the crash report:
19594A66-9674-437D-B8CD-03F9899DB4CB

I have the same issue. It’s very disheartening because for a couple months I’ve had the mac graphics issue where certain areas of certain maps become invisible or bounce up and down. This has led me to rarely play the game anymore and if I do play it’s basically brawl only since it’s such a small map.

I saw the patch notes today that mac graphics issues were fixed and was delighted. Played a few games without issue. Then on dragon shire top lane near friendly bridge graphics issue recurred. Same map, same game on bottom there was a team fight and game hard crashed. Reopened and attempt to reconnect. Right when it seems to be caught up 100% it will hard crash again. Tried reconnecting twice with identical results. Mac has been unplayable for months now, beginning to give up hope and move on to other games.

Graphic errors were killing me too earlier. So stressful to get all the way to an enemy camp and not be able to see the mobs and so I can’t bribe them and have to run back. Or to lose track of yourself or the enemy, that’s unplayably bad.

Just as an update, our team is aware and working on resolving this issue! It looks like some matches got stuck, so hopefully we’ll be able to clear up these matches and have everyone up and running soon. Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused! I’ll update as we have more information :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YAY! Thanks for the update!

I was playing a storm league game and we were winning at about 15 minutes in and my game crashed. I got an error message and logged back in right away but was unable to rejoin the game and I got a loss. It was my first game this season, can I
get that game reset?

Everyone on my team is crashing. We rejoin to just crash again. After 3rd crash there is no more rejoin option but the game was near over. We were playing the seed map. I suspect other team is group crashing as well.

1 Like