[Dec 3] Crashing during reconnect/rejoin to game

Guess I’ll stop queueing for SL.

So how do we get back in to play in the interim. I am stuck only being able to rejoin the game which is crashing everytime. Please help

This should have been fixed now, is anyone still experiencing the reconnecting/rejoin issue? I’ll continue to monitor this thread for the next few days just to make sure everyones in the clear with the crashes :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue where it crashed on the end of hero select for a brawl and keeps crashing out as soon as the reconnect is done, often before the reconnect bar finishes. I am hearing the starting game sounds ( 5,4,3…) sounds while reconnecting every time, not sure if that makes a difference.
Update: it now crashes out as soon as the map finishes loading. I did switch from fullscreen windowed to fullscreen during queue, that is the only thing different from my other experiences.

Hey there! What’s the heroes version that you’re currently on? It’s next to the play button. The latest version should be 2.49.0.77548.

Are there any crash reports or error messages when it crashes? I wasn’t able to find any crash reports sent to us.

[Edit] Closing this thread as it’s been inactive for a few days. This was an isolated issue that required a hotfix. Most issues related to the crashes on December 3rd appear to have been resolved. If you are experiencing similar issues, please create a new thread.

A post was split to a new topic: Adysan - Reconnecting/Rejoin to Game