Command + Tab doesn't work

Since updating to OSX Catalina, command + tab has been switching to a black screen that makes the computer inoperative and then requires a hard reset. Is there an update on the way that could fix this issue?

2 Likes

Hey, frostymugz! This is currently an issue we’re aware of happening on Catalina. We have been able to replicate the same issue on our end. At the moment, there is no ETA on when this may be resolved. In the mean time, windowed mode will workaround the issue.

Here’s some other reports in the Bug Report forums, if you wanted to add to the discussion!

Honestly, because I myself in the software development business, I understand it takes time to research and fix bugs. It would be nice though to at least somehow note, that the report has been seen and considered. without any reaction it seems ignored and is very frustrating.

1 Like

The problem was fixed with the last two updates (using catalina), but now that I am with the Toys event, the black screen has come back.

Hey RabbidX,

Thanks for letting us know! To verify, does the Window Mode workaround still work to bypass the issue?

same thing here + when the game starts the mouse pointer gets stuck in the top left corner screen, invisibly boxed, cmd+tab fixed this before but now i get a black screen - so the game is totally unplayable and the best part i just purchased the xp boost for a month. PS tried repair, reinstall, rebooting the settings and anything what i found on the forum

1 Like

cmd + m once wait for the screen refresh, press it again and your issue should be solved.