CDC Returns February 2019

Do we need to have a partner by the time the theme is announced? I’m not very adept with social media and want to make sure I can work well with my partner based on what we’re given.

Plus there’s the fact that I ended up drawing a blank on creativity with 2 out of the 3 CDC’s I signed up for previously, so I’m not in the best position to start with…

Given the requirements of this CDC i believe you’ll still have time to find one mate, the discord thread given above is a real time way to find people if you wanted to use that and i myself said on there i’ll be waiting till the very end to either A help the last minute runner have a partner or B drop out to even the numbers out.

Still looking for a teammate :smiley: (EU here)

And if some of you could check out my newest hero concept I would be grateful :heart_eyes:

You need a partner by the start of the actual contest, yes. And don’t worry about your creativity scores of the past! Just try and learn from your past submissions and press onwards!

For everyone, I put the people who still need a partner down alone. If you want to work with someone who is currently solo, let me know!

1 Like

We could team up if you are interested. :smile:
I think your concepts looks fine (Baal one is great).

I’ll consider your offer, Marrossi! Guess we’ll just have to wait and see what the theme is…

1 Like

We have just over another week or so until the CDC will be started. Make sure to find you partners as soon as you can!

If anyones still missing a partner by the end let me know as im there for late runners to help :slight_smile:

Hey Marrossi, you still looking for a partner? If so, I’ll gladly sign up with you!

1 Like

I would like to participate if theres any non US participant waiting for a member.(Im EU)

I sure do. :smiley: Count me in.

Alright, now that the theme is posted, I’ve got at least one idea on what we can do. How would you like to go about organizing our ideas? I don’t really have any social media accounts, just a warning.

We can use Blizz app. Just need to become friends.

Ok, don’t exactly remember how to do that but I’m sure it’s easy to figure out. So, do you have any ideas on who/what to use as a concept? We should try to make a backlog of ideas just in case some don’t work out.

#2368 My nick

I have few ideas but I only played SC and WC so my ideas are from there.

We can also start a new thread and have a disscucion there if you would prefer that.

A new thread would probably be our best option. Would you like to start it or should I?

Go ahead :wink: