Caram comic #167: Pest-Control

Thank you @PezRadar Tom, the Last Dev! :pray:

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

9 Likes

Well Anub takes his threats with a smile cause he know he can just borrow down and not get hit.

2 Likes

Where is Sylvanas in your comic, Kara? The dark lady is apparently the reigning queen of bugs, she demands the spotlight!

3 Likes

Look again :smiley:

3 Likes

This is the second time today my eyes have failed me! To be a little fair on myself, I thought that wasn’t Syl.

3 Likes

Who was your guess? :smiley:

2 Likes

Well now you’re just taunting me, but I’ll bite and maybe give others a laugh at my expense.

The character had a hood, I thought it was Valla!

3 Likes

That was my guess. I suppose the gas for the pests made it less obvious that it’s a purple hoodie gurl. And Anub hides her quiver as well.

3 Likes

Ahh! Well that’s the rub, I saw it as pink, I have some color blindness, as mentioned in times past.

Either way, at least this misunderstanding bumped your thread. It’s nice seeing the forums a little more active, I think last week might have been the least active they have ever been.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is that Orphea behind Sylv? I didn’t know she had bugs.

We could bump just to bump cause it deserves it.

3 Likes

Orphea had a bug which made her Q auto-hit iirc

3 Likes

It really does deserve the bump. People like Kara with his cartoons, Ironymus who posts all the various competitive tournaments and Sami, who is a productivity demon with hero guides (too many things to list) all makes these forums a place that’s still informative and fun to visit.

So it doesn’t go unacknowledged, the majority of people who post here on the regular or casually, all bring interesting things to the table. It is just impractical to make a list of everyone, I wasn’t playing favorites.

2 Likes

I’m the cartoon guy, but there was a time, when I was the Counter-Guide guy (saying this not because you don’t know, but because why not, which is a strong argument) :'D

2 Likes

I remember, as I would often take your advice and test it out live in my matches. I understand why there are fewer posts about gameplay, hero guides etc., the audience reached is so small now, I don’t blame anyone for not making the effort, but I greatly appreciate those who still do so from time to time.

Sami is directly responsible for me playing Hogger and Thrall, detailed breakdowns of a hero and more importantly, the enthusiasm for that hero, often rubs off, encouraging me to pick up a hero I haven’t played before, or I put on the shelf.

3 Likes

And how was it? :smiley:

Btw, I’m not not-making “quality” (gameplay) content because the playerbase is small. It’s just, there’s nothing new, and I always have a hard time differentiating my own knowledge from the well-known, and thus I don’t “repeat” (even if I’d be the first) something “old news”.

1 Like

As we established, I got that wrong in the context of this thread.

I have though returned to say, I told you so! Check out your home screen, it’s now just the Nexus void and “SYLVANAS!”

2 Likes

I’ve planned a comic for a long now, it’s about time. :smirk:

3 Likes

Iba decir que hablas español, pero así es el dialogo original XD