Caram comic #159: Stand still and duel

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

10 Likes

Litteally every Hammer player I faced. They have no clue when to press Z and move away.

Just stand tall and take every attack to the face like a champ.

2 Likes

This is, btw, is a true story. Sadly, my ally was the Hammer obviously… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t have to face those hammers lol. All I get is good hammers with mines in bushes haha.

Yes, this is far too relatable. Many of the Hammer players I’ve encountered who just siege up and sit there, have often told me that the Regenerative-Bio-Steel talent, will sustain them though such burst!

Hammer is one of those heroes in my experience who seems to attract players who play worse than Recruit AI, or are monsters who dominate their match. I have hardly seen any in between, maybe this is in part due to Hammer functioning best with team support/comps.

2 Likes

Can you draw one with a hellstorm lightning breath Diablo instead of a hammer?

3 Likes

In the pro tournements Hammer was always picked or banned and could hide safely behind frontlines and siege your first line of defence down in a matter of mins.

She is just one of those heros that wins alot of territory in the early stages and then she on top got her own anti cc talent.

Bad Hammers are those that siege lanes alone and always gets ganked and die.

1 Like

Ofc, everything for the no1 Aba fan!:

7 Likes

Fight fire with fire, and this is the moment Rag was born.

Image with all the fire wielding heroes would be a bonus to making Rag emerge.

3 Likes

that’s one happy Dragon in the last pane!

2 Likes

So I guess Deathwing still wins? :smiley:

Dragon Tales: Stay a While and Listen

You are being very liberal with the word “champ”. lol

Yes, more like a chump.

1 Like

By a huge margin tbh!