Caram comic #158: Leoric Wants You

Happy July the 4th!

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

16 Likes

“THE DAMNED JULY FOURTH!!!”

(Quote slightly edited)

3 Likes

fricking undead game… I show you a fricking undead game… next person who’s says this games undead’s gonna get purged

4 Likes

7 Likes

AA whitemane wins this 1v1 duel I should know, I’m the one who likes to see big guys getting out sustained and subsequently crushed

4 Likes

I’d like to see or try this out

oh it’s simple to pull off but only doable at level 13
if you go righteous flame, unwavering faith, saintly great staff, either heroic and lashing out she does enough damage with her lash and increased AA speed and damage to heal against whatever leoric throws out at her.

you don’t even have to worry about missing your lash since Leoric is big enough to always get hit provided you do a little bit of for-sighting. you can even secure a kill against him if you use “purge the wicked” on him
you can even do a 1v2 if you’ve got another fatty up in your personal space.

would not recommend trying this with a li-ming, tracer, valla, genji or basically anyone with a large mobility pool.

If I had my replay I could have shown you a 1v1 against zul’jin I would have killed him had in not been for his Taz dingo prolonged existence, even then he still died

I meant lvl 20.

I’m a bigger fan of personal trying.

I meant doable from level 13 onward

1 Like

I challenge you to a du-du du-du du-du-du-du duel!

2 Likes

Do you remember the last time on the forums when someone with a Medivh avatar challenged another person with a Med avatar to a duel? We got drama, a movie (?) and I can’t remember if they actually accepted the duel, but I do remember the “movie” edited in Window’s moviemaker.

Either way, a bleated happy July 4th, this is my new favorite comic you’ve made, I expect I’ll be posting it as a reply to future forum mischief-makers.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I do remember said person. They challenged me for an 1v1, but chickened out and latter tried to shift the narrative into the challenge being a “who can farm more stats as allies in QM”, which was rather silly, and was told to me only after we played 2-3 (terrible) matches already (where they showcased how bad they are as Medivh because all they did was farming dmg numbers, barely using Portals and Shields for allies, which was even admitted by their “friend” who had Master rank).

The movie never happened, all we got were that Trailer you’re remembering from Windows Moviemaker, and empty promises.

Glad you like this one so much! After I posted it, I thought about you, since this one kinda fits the comic you asked for (which I said already exists in this one).

3 Likes

ah I remember reading that back when I was just a shadow on the forums I did have a good laugh off that