To
Be
Able
To
Give
More

5 Likes

Lol, “Not again!”

I’m actually wanting to see the same situation but Alarak being attacked, and have him say something showcasing his hubris. I don’t know Alarak enough to know what he would say while his entrails are being devoured by Brightwing.

5 Likes

“I defile you!” ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Brighwing will sheep him, so nasty ole Larry will be silenced at last!

BTW, I think this could be my favorite comic so far, looking forward to comic 130!

3 Likes

“To be brought low by an insect!”
-Alarak

3 Likes

I got this idea from your -kinda- often “Deckard was killed by butterflies” comments :smiley:

4 Likes

BW is not your ordinarry garden butterfly.

3 Likes

Not accurate? Deckard Cain would likely win, or tie, a 1v1 against Brightwing. He is pretty tough for a healer focused hero, especially with Perfect Gems at 20.

Don’t you take this a bit too seriously? And even then, you can clearly see Deckard’s having ptsd and an irrational fear here, so he won’t fight properly, even if ingame he has a better chance :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m playing Hades right now and there is “Butterfly Ball” that spews out tons of butterflies that slowly follow you doing 3 dmg each.

Deckard should’ve put on the “Bug Catcher” skin.

2 Likes

Is this one supossed to have a quote?

I don’t understand your question. Do you mind to explain it a bit more?

Li Li would work too with her Adventurer Skin with the cute little bug catcher net thing.

For some reason my brain won’t let access the correct name of that net thing. I’m getting old!

4 Likes

You mean a bug net?

4 Likes

Think we need more then a net to catch a psyco with a knife.

We need Anas sleeping darts.

4 Likes

Send a maniac to catch one!
-John Spartan

1 Like

A stealthy hunter who can put ppl to sleep.

ANA, I knew she was not forgotten…
wait a minute…