<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

10 Likes

plot twist rag jumps off in desperation and deckard follows to torture him

6 Likes

nice lord of the rings refference

2 Likes

Thanks!

how did you answer with only six letters when i am forced to use 20 letters are you a admin?

Medivh cheats :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Use <> in between your post then you can avoid the 20 char restiction. Its annoying yes but there are a way to avoid it.

Ofc he do. Thats the best about him.

3 Likes

Yea, I just wanted to joke, but actually you can’t truly avoid the limit, but you can hide everything between the <> symbols.

2 Likes

If he had taken Lorenado he could push Rag off without any danger and just walk away … just saying.

3 Likes

But the stories! All those stories that need to be told!

2 Likes

I trust Deckard will conveniently and tastefully leave out the story of how a Butterfly Demon who wasn’t Brightwing shamefully killed him. At least there would be dignity in dying to Brightwing, but Maghda?

1 Like

Will he fight Rag with his stick ? Also who would fit Sam and Frodo best of all Hots heroes. And who would Sauron be ?

Sauron is obviously Deathwing, since DW is a really powerful and above Rag lvl, corrupted entity who isn’t a top dog, just like how Sauron is not the biggest baddie, just Melkor’s servant.
I almost even showed DW as Sauron in this comic but decided not to so Rag and Deckard can shine.