Caram comic #130: Stay awhile Santa

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

9 Likes

Moments before disaster caught on video.

6 Likes

Q: milk
W: cookiejar
E: xmas lights forming a tree
(lo)R(enado): present-tornado

For years I want a horadric cookiejar!

5 Likes

This has to be the Christmas edition of the level 20 Upgrade to Lorenado

3 Likes

Wreckard Cain

Ultimate: Lorenado changed to Giftnado.

• Giftnado: Spread the joy disappointment of Christmas all throughout Heroes of the Storm.
  • Cooldown reduced to 0 seconds down from 40 seconds.
  • Damage type changed to Despair.
  • Despair causes damage to ones soul depending on their mental/emotional fortitude.
Small Critique for Kara

The last panel is clever but at the cost of readability and making the punchline suffer.

People read comics from top to bottom for the most part unless there are specific instructions on the page on how to read the panel. You already have this idea down. The last panel was a special case.
In this case you would want to put Deckards “In that case…” bubble somewhere above the “What presents?” bubble and

• make the arrow point off screen (either top or sides, depending on the order of speech and location)
  • or make the arrow point towards the inside of the bubble
  • or have no arrow (thanks to you color coding the bubbles to match the speaker).

Side note: The arrow point doesn’t have to be so close to the speaker, as long as it makes sense to the reader they are the one speaking. This can create more space for art and not have the arrow cover the art.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Takes the work out of holiday cookie making. Throw all your cookie ingredients into the Horadric Cookie Jar, close it shut, and voila! Tasty cookies for the whole family!

Only $19.99! + Shipping and Handling.

Order now and you will get a free Spatula!

3 Likes

Yea, I know that was a mistake for readability. But thanks for the critique! Appreciated <3

1 Like

Well, they are already allwearing those christmas skins that i can´t stand, so desaster is already depicted right there for me.

4 Likes