BlizzCon 2019 poster features mecha tyrael

I thought it was cool how they used Mecha Tyrael because i would have expected Qhira (or Orphea), but Mecha Tyrael is dope.

3 Likes

I agree, the middle guy is the diablo immortal. I think the smart move of blizz is to just go on with it and promote it.

Im hoping they have plans for Hots

Already been posted here.

1 Like

Don’t think too much about it. The poster simply represents their major franchises at the moment:

Tracer for Overwatch
Sylvanas for wow
Mech Tyrael for HotS
Stetman for Starcraft
Male Barbarian for Diablos
The elf for Hearthstone

Already been posted? rip.

Kinda disgusted they used Sylvanas as their WoW representative, but then again i heard they are Horde biased at Blizz.

1 Like

I know Tracer is the face of OW and she does embody this, but I feel D.Va is the most popular and the most relatable.

D.Va probably scratch the popularity more than Tracer does but D.Va also has the most one dimensional character and the weakest lore in the whole game, so I have no idea how anyone can relate.

Even the Hamster has more lore than her.

1 Like

But Pharah exists.

1 Like

Nah, Pharah barely even reaches the level that D.Va is, her lore was more fleshed out btw, where she worked before, her family, some of the incidents in anubis, her relationship with Overwatch, reinhardt, her mom etc etc.

D.Va is still the shallow gamer girl she still is day one.

I dont scroll 3 days back ;p I saw it on facebook

She is a young gamer. Many of us are or were there. That is enough to have an attachment to a character.

Lore doesn’t need to be deep for a character to be likeable. How much lore can a 19 y.o. have? She probably lived in a major city and grew up just like the rest of the kids going to school and playing games, till she joined MEKA. I mean, she even has some battle scars…
Her cinematic is very informative of her personality.

We don’t speak of which must not exist.

Fair enough, she still unlikely to ever be Blizzcon art icon material though.

You dare to go against Hamtaro? Disgusting.

1 Like

I mean she’s still the Horde war-chief though.

I would recommend you to not respond to this person nor their 20 alts they keep running around, for your own health of course.

1 Like

Oh. Thanks for the heads up then.

2 Likes

I agree Tracer is best as the face of OW, a great hero. D.Va gets plenty of screen-time through her fans. :smile:

I’d be disgusted if Blizz markets an OW Pinball Machine featuring Which-must-not-exist, as the ball…

If these guys can do it:

Then Blizzard can :sunglasses:

1 Like

I actually owned that game. Didn’t live up to the quality of the first three, though.

OH GOD! They’re the same! Damn you SamiSha!

1 Like