What do you expect to see this year?

1 Like

Egon Stetmann confirmed.

2 Likes

Maybe for more than 1game

1 Like

New and More Mobile Games. :+1:

1 Like

Poor Mecha Tyrael shoved into the very back there.

Deathwing, coming this year.

1 Like

I just like how Tyrael looks like he is checking out the Barb.

1 Like

Tracer and Sylvnas are overused

Liking that Mecha Tyrael is representing HoTs…

5 Likes

It’s a really nice Tracer piece though. Better than the 2015 one, where everyone looked a little… off.

1 Like

Further monitization, update on mobile games and some other irrelevant stuff (snorecraft updates… Maybe some time spent on COD because their masters told them to do so.

1 Like

I’m surprised they’ve used MechaTyrael instead of Qhira (or even Orphea) for HotS. They’ve choosen a skin instead of an OC, but I’ve to admit that also MechaStorm was pretty cool as event.

I am super excited about Blizzcon, I think it will be worst Blizzcon for the old/current playerbase and the best Blizzcon for the new/future playerbase. Of course, it is easy to top the other blizzcons of the new generation since 2018 was the first one.

I’m so excited that Tracer is at the front, then Sylvanas, then Egon Stetmann, IDC about the stupid warrior or the stupid mech, and I’m excited about the night elf too. I really, really am… Like I can feel it in my body and I want to jump with my arms up and yell and be happy.

I am also super excited when looking at this list:
https://www.interactive.org/special_awards/index.asp
Look who is on the 2019 spot. Boys don’t know but we know she’s Cortana’s mom and similar to the Rosemary Dahl lore.

I feel like I can’t wait for Jaina to be “corrupted” by the Frozen Throne and Kerrigan to be the first star to fall from the sky and Azshara to walk on her old lands.

I see everything every night in the visions of my dreams. And others like me have the same dreams, this is how we know how events around the world will be rendered.

Ok I will end this post now because my hands are starting to shine and they feel very very hot and I feel that if I keep getting excited I will get level 3 burns from inside and will not be able to go to hospital because they call the :business_suit_levitating:t2: and put me in quarentine again and I don’t want to lose another school year because of my blah blah blah.

#Inarius #AtlasCorporation #Ares #Athena #Alexa #ApolloMission #ArtemisProgram #Adjutant #GoldenMasterSourceCode #TerribleTerribleDamage
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Hand_of_the_Prophet

2 Likes

We’ve had a MechaStorm-themed year for the most part. Both our Lunar and Summer events were taken over by MechaStorm stuff. I’m honestly a little surprised Qhira wasn’t from the MechaStorm realm.

1 Like

i was thinking Orphea too yet worst Qhira

We had Raven lord as the representative last year

1 Like

More disappointing and underwhelming announcements.

2 Likes

Lunar was cyber punk though
Its futuristic yeah, but diferent theme and extetics

It was set in the same universe. The new tint of Cyb’arak had a unique description that confirmed it was shared.

I expect that Deathwing will be the Blizzcon hero.

Redshirt guy burn have not healed. :joy::joy::joy:

the only thing that i’ve wanted for years…DEATHWING!

and they better do it right, perma-dragon, yes he’ll be big,
but they can balance around that, make him slower than a normal hero.

it’d be a betrayal if his dragon form is locked behind a long cooldown like Alexstrasza or missing entirely like chronormu.

2 Likes

guys I don’t think Deathwing will come to hots because we have a D.va deathwing skin