Any famous Characters that can represent WC 3 Units?

I need help!! I’m out on a mission to find famous characters that are capable of representing any WC 3 Units!!! Anybody will do, anyone can randomly give one!! Thanks in advance!!!

Right now I’m looking for a famous Druids of the Talon Character (i know 2x, another Medivh character but it’ll depend on the situation, if its too lacking, in terms of powers, features and etc… , then I’ll stop :sweat_smile:).

I did actually found one, this Thisalee Crow? I don’t know anything about her, but I’ve seen some haters of her, so I’m having second thoughts, so thus why I’m looking for other candidates…

I’m not sure about this Omnuron either, I prefer at least a quite famous and a likable character like Broll Bearmantle that is somehow capable of being a Druids of the Claw character!!

A lot of people really like Thisalee Crow, so I would definitely say go for her. She is by far and away the most memorable Druid of the Talon. Omnuron has always been a backline observer, not enough for people to actually care about him one way or another.

If you have any other units you need, I can try and see if I know any.

4 Likes

Wow Thanks a bunch Blizztron!!! I’ll do my best!

Also if you don’t mind, maybe you can do a concept of Baal and Itherael next time too!!

I wanted to create one too, but obviously there might be others (like you) can do so much better :blush:

Dunno about any other druids, but I can go with some different units.
I’ll go with some obvious ones, but hey - it’s still something.

So, Shandris for night elf archer; either Vol’jin or Sen’jin for troll witch doctor aaand Heigan the Unclean for undead necromancer. Oh, oh! And Brann Bronzebeard for either a dwarven rifleman, steam tank… or a weird mix of the two of them!
And speaking of that, wasn’t Gelbin Mekkatorque supposed to come out as a flying machine hero back long ago. (Was talked about this around the beta)

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll go look into others that you suggested!!

And i already finished the others that you mentioned like Shandris (Night Elf Archer/Hippogryph Rider), Vol’jin (Mixed Shadowhunter/Witch Doctor).

Oh really?? Gelbin eh, yeah that dwarven airplane guy unit? :sweat_smile::airplane: (I’ll search, for me to know about him later) but as for your question, maybe he was pulled back for a moment.

If that’s the case, its like on dota 2s character Underlord or something, he was supposed to be released during the beta or something, but they further delayed its release for some reason… :thinking:

Druid of the Claw - Broll Bearmantle
Shadow Hunter - Vol’jin or Rokhan
Witch Doctor - Sen’jin or Jin’do the Hexxer
Spirit Walker - Bovan Windtotem
Mortar Team/Siege Engine/Flying Machine - Dom and Morty (dwarf/gnome duo idea i came up with)
Naga Sea Witch - Lady Vashj
Pit Lord - Mannoroth
Goblin Alchemist - Marin Noggenfogger
Elder Sage - Akama

…and sorry not sorry, but I’m counting Malfurion as Druid of the Talon (graphically) and Keeper of the Grove (abilities/alt-skins). And Jaina stold the Archmage abilities, so no to Antonidas.

Also, don’t forget WC3 Falstad skins:
Blood Elf on a Dragonhawk
Orc on a Wyvern
Troll on a Bat
Night Elf on a Hippogryph
Skeletal Mage on a Frost Wyrm

1 Like

Thank you for the help!! Thurgor

Don’t worry i understand, but I did still managed to Create Anton and Cenarius a concept despite being a copy of some characters sooo… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can diverge. Zeratul stole Maiev’s abilities, and they still came up with a pretty cool kit for her.

4 Likes

Don’t forget non-playable heroes like Archimonde and Cenarius, who still had full kits due to the nature of the missions they participated in.

3 Likes

True, because i believe if there’s a chance of them being unique enough for them to be a separate character in the game, then grab it!!

It’s not really a excuse and a reason that they shouldn’t be, just because they’re quite similar to some characters… Unless their really are just a Copy of some heroes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The SpellBreaker mixed with Dragonhawk, Steal buffs, negate attacks with cloud,

Shandris Featthermoon: Can be a huntress or another Archer

A real Tauren hero, tuaren Chieftan, Spirit Walkers

Naga hero are also mia. So Lady Vash or those naga myrmidon wit a huge cleave or something

1 Like

Ok, Antonidas is just a boring character and there are a dozen better mages to use.

I don’t disagree, but saying that he can’t be added just because Jaina exists is incorrect.

4 Likes

Eyy eeyyy eeyyy, don’t say that to Warcraft’s version of Gandalf, Saruman or Dumbledore :sweat_smile: though i cant blame you, we got like Khadgar, Aegwynn, Rhonin and etc…

If Antonidas himself saws this, he would probably say something like this…

Antonidas.
Your prattle begins to annoy me.
You’d best stay clear of me, or I’ll turn you into a mindless sheep!

My friend you have just inspired me to write an Antonidas concept and i wanna use those two quotes in it.

1 Like

Ohhh really?! Sure, and those quotes are Archmages quotes as well in WC 3, just a fun fact, good luck!!

Man i haven’t touched WC3 in yonks, not since it was impossible to get folks to do Survival maps specially after SC2 came out, glad those are actual quotes adds more authentic lines for the heroes :smiley: might go google some more, probs won’t do it for awhile depending on how the CDC startup goes.

Already thought of a heroic for him, Dualcast its entirely passive, the names from Final Fantasy and it works as a reference to Hearthstone.

1 Like

Dualcast as a Passive Heroic eh :thinking: it could work as a Trait too :blush:, Nice!!

Me too, I just looked in to my WC 3 too, just this last Dec. , it is still quite nostalgic as ever.

Although those quotes I mentioned isn’t entirely unique to him, Regular Archmages says the same thing, I do remember his lines when Arthas invaded Dalaran and then he cast this Rain of Magic or something, for me that was like woaahh… :flushed::sweat_smile:, and then he was killed :sweat_smile: if only he listened to Medivh :thinking::sweat_smile:

And when with Kaelthas’ campaign, the time when he saw his unrest spirit, i remember that i immediately work to put him to rest, so that he can move on…

Aahhh good times… :slight_smile: Also you can check my Antonidas Concept!! Maybe it could help, just go look in to my profile, it’s already bookmarked for easy access!!

I thought about it as a trait but without it turning into a % chance based skill like Ogre Mage in Dota (which doesn’t work well in HotS mind you look at Gazlowe who actually has the talents) but then i figured ‘wait if his skills both support and assault are dangerous then a heroic to double up’ works i even got his 20 upgrade planned out called Multicast or Tricast.

Basically Dualcast would make any skill you cast instantly cast on the target a second time for 75%? or more of the effect and would stack effects on these skills, Multicast/Tricast would then cause it to split to nearby enemies for 25-50%, for his trait i was thinking to go on Archmages work in WC3 which is permamounted similar to Falstad making him dangerous as a mobile Mage type character although i might dual that with another thing, im also thinking of a Mass Teleport heroic as well thats more like Bolt of the Storm but well En Mass lol.

And that was a huge protective barrier dome he cast by himself (he was really good at defensive magic after all) during the campaign.

EDIT: Scratch that i just had another Heroic idea involving a protective Dome similar to Disc priests (i think?) instead while Mass Teleport can be his version of Bolt of the Storm as a bonus active at 20 or even earlier maybe like 16.

1 Like

You just explained exactly what makes him so uninteresting. He’s been done before and doesn’t really bring anything new to the table.