All heros lost suddenly, can only pick F2P heroes

As the title says.

Wanted to play my storm league games before i lose rank points. But the game tells me I don’t own enough heroes. I’ve been playing this game since beta so that can’t be right.

Checked Quick Match and I can only pick from the free rotation heroes.

I’m gonna be pretty annoyed if I decay because of a bug, anyone know how to fix it?

Tried restarting the game, didn’t help.

1 Like

Same for me. I asked a friend of mine if he has the same issue and he said everything is fine for him…

I bought a 30 day boost. But it ended after about 8 days. Will anyone look at it?

fixed! works out for me now! thx

It resolves my problem, thx.

Hrm, I think I have to ask this.
Do you plan on rolling back player profiles, or do I have to redo all my loadouts from scratch? All the heroes I touched have lost them all - including the one that was selected from before, so not just the free rotation ones.

I’ll survive, just asking.

It’s a bug. Once the game loads, logout and relog in again using that program. Your heroes will return. You must do this every time you play

I have this problem now.
Lost all of my heroes.

Now i have this problem too. All of my heroes i had are not playable.

Is there a solution?

Same Problem here!

I got the same problem here in the americas server

1 Like

same i can log in and out fine just missing everything

Same issue for me on the EU server!

Same issue for me, yesterday my collection was there, today all my heroes, skins, mounts, stickers and voices disappeared. Did someone restore them?

same issue, I just lost all skins,mounts,heroes, their level still same but looks like I dont own anything. EU, please fix it… I play it since beta first time experiencing this…

Same , was looking forward to play my favorite heroes but they are all gone , only F2P are avaible . Hopefully gets fixed soon ! EU server

same problem, please fix!!!

1 Like

Got same problem. All heroes gone. WTF

Same issue, every collectable item seems to have been erased… The only thing that stayed were my rank, level (both of the account and the individual heroes) and the portrait that I had already selected (even though its not shown as “owned” anymore). Ironically I happened to have another account which is unaffected by this.

El mismo problema hoy 08/10/20 por favor díganme que van a regresar mis heroes y mis skins